- 50 - 350
Estonian House Capacity
- Min. 50 - Max. 350
- Min. 50 - Max. 175
Features Estonian House
- What is the type of venue?
- Banquet Hall Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- Country/Rustic Traditional Vintage
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- Inner City
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Ceremony-only Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- Alcohol AV system Bar services Dance Floor Parking Wedding Planner / Coordinator WIFI Audio Equipment Centrepieces Chairs Chair Covers Clean up Cooling System Flatware Glassware Heating System Lighting Linens Sound Tables Decoration Music Food
Cuisine Estonian House
- What kind of catering services does the venue offer?
- Buffet Cocktail Reception Dessert Family Style French Service Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s) Stations
- What is the venue's cuisine style?
- Canadian Gluten-free Lactose-free No pork Nut-free Organic Vegan Vegetarian
- What kind of bar services does the venue provide?
- Bartender(s) House Beer House Liquor House Wine Liquor License Premium Liquor Signature Drink
Estonian House Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the guest capacity of Estonian House?
Estonian House has a maximum capacity of 350 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 175 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Estonian House?
Estonian House provides events such as wifi, music, alcohol, decoration, clean up, food, glassware, parking, cooling system, chair covers, sound, flatware, bar services, lighting, heating system, audio equipment, wedding planner / coordinator, dance floor, linens, chairs, centrepieces, av system and tables.
- What kind of events does the Estonian House carry out?
Apart from weddings, Estonian House provides services such as rehearsal dinner, engagement party, elopements, ceremony, reception, after party and bridal shower.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Photo & Video, Wedding Cake, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- Could the beverage package be upgraded?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About Estonian House
In Broadview Avenue, East York, Estonian House locates as a stunning event venue in Toronto. It opened its doors in 1952 as a communication place for the ones who have Estonian origin, and till the moment, it’s a cultural spot full of activities and life. It’s close to Todmorden Mills Park and Broadview Station. As it has many different spaces for weddings, many newlyweds love celebrating the wedding day in its venues.
There are three different options for you to choose the perfect place to host your wedding celebration. The function areas are fully air-conditioned and flexible for any occasion.
● The Crystal Hall hosts up to 120 guests for banquets and up to 200 guests for grand gatherings. It has expansive windows that allow the sunlight to fill the space correctly. The coffered ceiling has an excellent design and decorated with attractive chandeliers. The walls are painted in light colours and equipped with stunning modern wall lights.
● The Grand Hall hosts up to 275 guests for banquets and cocktail receptions. Also, it can accommodate up to 400 guests for theatre-style arrangements. It has an elegant wooden coffered ceiling decorated with high-quality light equipment to lighten the place comfortably. The sleek floor fits well with the modern decor of this lovely venue. You can hire this hall with the two other function areas for more capacity options.
● The Gallery is a fantastic place for intimate gatherings, and it hosts up to 100 guests for a reception and 60 guests for private dining. It features simple modern decor with light colour painted walls and a high ceiling with excellent lighting decor.
● Wedding packages contain ( tables, chairs, beverages, menus, venue set-up, etc.)
● A dedicated wedding planner team
● Stage and dancing floor
● Coat check
● Light supply
● Sound equipment and two pianos
● Parking facilities available onsite for 60 vehicles
The function areas at Estonian House are perfectly decorated for all events and weddings. They choose the chairs and table covers of excellent quality with elegant colours. Also, the tableware, barware, glassware and flatware are selected from high-quality products. You need to add to the wedding venue you can arrange with your wedding coordinator for any details.
The Estonian House has two well-equipped kitchens close to the halls, and that will assure you the perfect food service on time. The expert team will be keen to create the best wedding menu for your special day. They do excellent stations, buffets, multi-course menus and more. Try their delicious salads, desserts, Pirukad and baked pies. The wedding menu will have options of appetizers, mains and desserts. Also, they serve different kinds of beers, wines and other beverages.
Estonian House wedding cost is well-thought-out to suit your wedding budget. Also, wedding packages are designed perfectly to form a fantastic wedding celebration. Fill out the form and request a price quote for your special day at this incredible place.
Meet the team
958 Broadview Ave, East York, ON M4K 2R6
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.