Prices Island Yacht Club
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding ceremony?
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding reception?
- What is the min wedding price per head?
- What is the max wedding price per head?
Features Island Yacht Club
- What is the type of venue?
- Banquet Hall Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- Affordable Yacht & Golf Club
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- Forest Lakefront Seaside Seaview
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- 3rd party provider Alcohol AV system Bar services Dance Floor Parking Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wet weather cover Wheelchair Access WIFI Audio Equipment Cake Cutting Chairs Clean up Cooling System Flatware Glassware Heating System Lighting Linens Sound Tables Decoration Music Venue Food
Cuisine Island Yacht Club
- What kind of catering services does the venue offer?
- Buffet Cocktail Reception Dessert Family Style Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s) Stations Tastings
- What is the venue's cuisine style?
- Canadian American Asian Indian Mediterranean Gluten-free Vegan Vegetarian
- What kind of bar services does the venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Champagne Toast House Beer House Liquor House Wine Liquor License Open Bar Premium Liquor Signature Drink Specialty Beer Specialty Wine
Time Restrictions Island Yacht Club
- How many hours can the event last?
- Event Time Extensions
Island Yacht Club Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Island Yacht Club?
Island Yacht Club minimum wedding prices range from $$0-$50 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$120-$150 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Island Yacht Club?
Island Yacht Club has a maximum capacity of 120-150 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 120-150 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Island Yacht Club?
Island Yacht Club provides events such as alcohol, lighting, tables, 3rd party provider, wheelchair access, audio equipment, cooling system, glassware, food, decoration, chairs, music, bar services, dance floor, clean up, cake cutting, wedding planner / coordinator, heating system, linens, sound, wifi, av system, parking, wet weather cover, flatware and venue.
- What kind of events does the Island Yacht Club carry out?
Apart from weddings, Island Yacht Club provides services such as engagement party, rehearsal dinner, elopements, after party, ceremony, bridal shower and reception.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Decoration, Photo & Video, Music, Wedding Cake, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- Can more than one wedding be held at the same time?
- Could the beverage package be upgraded?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Is there a smoking area?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
- Are animals allowed at the venue?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About Island Yacht Club
In Mugg's Island, The Island Yacht Club is situated as an outstanding yacht club in Toronto, Ontario. It's a unique icon for both relaxation and joy that started in 1951, and till now, it still has the same glamour and hospitality for weddings, private events and occasions. Many new couples love to celebrate the wedding day in this place for its intimacy, fantastic nature, and excellent services. It will be your perfect choice for an extraordinary wedding celebration.
The Island Yacht Club is a fantastic destination for a stunning wedding celebration. It has many options for your wedding ceremony, cocktail reception and dining.
● The Clubhouse has a lovely modern decor that features ceiling to floor expensive windows with magnificent views to the greenish surroundings, and it fills the space with light. Also, the coffered ceiling has amazing skylights and is decorated with beautiful lights. This venue hosts up to 300 guests for banquets or receptions, and the outdoor terrace with the beach sun umbrellas will be great for an intimate gathering in the fresh air.
● The lavish gardens that enclose the Clubhouse, as it is centred on an area of 16 acres of green spaces full of trees and plants, are perfect for wedding ceremonies, receptions and wedding dinners with large capacities. Nothing better than walking on the aisle in a natural, breathtaking place at your wedding ceremony.
● Wedding packages contain ( bridal suites, decor, chairs, tables, menus, etc.)
● A wedding planner team
● A hospitality team
● Bar service
● Light supply
● Sound equipment
● Private shuttle service in Queens Quay West with parking facilities
Island Yacht Club does catering services for weddings, receptions and all kinds of events. They create excellent stations, multi-course menus, buffets and fantastic barbecues, and more. The ingredients that they use are chosen from high quality produce. The menus varied to contain delicious mains like Pork tenderloin herb-crusted, Steaks, many appetizers like Green Salad and Red Potatoes and great desserts like Crème Brûlée. They offer a variety of beverages like wines, liquor, different types of beers and soft drinks.
Island Yacht Club wedding cost is well-thought-out, and the wedding packages can customize in a way that suits your wedding budget. Make the first step towards a beautiful wedding day by filling the form and get a price quote for a fantastic celebration.
Meet the team
539 Queens Quay west Toronto, ON M5V 3G3
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.