With over 10 exemplary function areas to find irresistible, Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel and Conference Centre is driven to completely attend to any of your gathering commitments, making it the right wedding venue for couples who desire to have the ceremony in a certain desired tone. The 1,300-room hotel also showcases an astonishing view being one of the tallest all-hotel buildings in Toronto. Not only that, guests can take advantage of the great airport proximity and several nearby attractions, shopping centres, nature parks, and a golf course before and after the wedding to maximize their trip.
Facilities and Capacity
Your most-awaited wedding can be welcomed by our fully-functional event spaces that can accommodate various arrangements with different capacities.
• The uniquely built Collingwood Room and Muskoka Rooms I, II, and III have a similar maximum capacity of 130 people in each room, with guests seated according to the desired setup. These versatile spaces are well-suited for medium-sized wedding receptions, corporate events, and social gatherings.
• With its area having 3,984 square feet, the vast Muskoka Ballroom can accommodate up to 390 people for big wedding receptions, conferences, networking events, and presentations.
• The polished Niagara Room is the right venue for receptions and gatherings that entertain up to 64 people.
• For guests looking for a smaller yet stylish event spot, the Haliburton Room’s 40 maximum capacity is the suitable venue for small intimate wedding events.
• The Macintosh I and II have a capacity of 64 people in each room, accommodating receptions, business events, and presentations.
• Being a 2-merged room, the Macintosh Room has a bigger space that can accommodate up to 64 people for wedding receptions, conferences, promotional events, and other corporate parties.
• The Ambrosia Rooms I, II, III, and IV have a similar capacity of 190 people in each room, with each space having a unique blend of decorations fitted for your dream wedding receptions, presentations, gatherings, and corporate events.
• With an area of 7,140 square feet, the Ambrosia Ballroom is the biggest and grandest venue that you can find in the hotel, with its capacity reaching up to 760 people. Its 16-foot ceiling height has room for the finest and most fancy decorations that you want.
• The exceptional Algonquin Room can accommodate wedding receptions and conferences, and it can be filled with up to 130 people.
• The Golden Delicious Room and Northern Spy Room have a similar capacity of 40 people to cater to your smaller get-together needs, including wedding receptions and corporate discussions.
• The Spartan Room is for guests who are focusing on inviting a small group of people for more an endeared wedding reception or small discussions not exceeding 35 guests.
• The Courtland Room has a capacity of 60 people for wedding events, business parties, presentations, and conferences.
• Wedding reception space planner
• Catering staff for your personal choice of menu
• Unique complimentary reservation link for wedding guests’ room reservations
• A report indicating guests’ estimated time of arrival
• Mobile check-in and alerts when the room is ready
• Free airport shuttle
• Free Wi-Fi
• Wheelchair-accessible on-site parking
Wedding couples are in for an unforgettable experience of uttering ‘I do” under the delicate glow of the chandeliers and on top of a beautiful display of the flooring surface. With the dashing-looking chairs and tables, the venue would surely catch the eye of the guests, who can enjoy the intimate atmosphere brought by the warmth of the decorations during the wedding. You can also take your wedding reception outdoor to have the different scenery that Sheraton offers.
The venue’s seasoned catering staff can provide any of your preferred menus made from the freshest ingredients. There are dining services and a Mediterranean restaurant on-site for the guests who wish to stay at the hotel after the wedding.
Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel and Conference Centre has one of the biggest totals of event spaces you can find in Toronto, which is why you do not want to miss their wedding packages at a reasonable cost. Every step of the preparation is worth your expenses, so fill the form now and take your wedding to its right venue.