- 60 - 220
Prices Lansing United Church
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding ceremony?
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding reception?
Lansing United Church Capacity
- Min. 60 - Max. 220
Features Lansing United Church
- What is the style of the venue?
- Alternative Eco-friendly Vintage
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- Inner City
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- Bar services Wedding Planner / Coordinator Chairs Clean up Lighting Sound Tables
Lansing United Church Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the guest capacity of Lansing United Church?
Lansing United Church has a maximum capacity of 220 people for a dinner wedding.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
About Lansing United Church
Located in Toronto, Ontario, this elegant venue creates an inclusive and affirming community vibe. Welcoming all different guests, the venue is capable of hosting various social events ranging from bridal showers to engagement parties.
The event space is composed of newly renovated areas which are multi-functional. These rooms differ in the range of their capacity. It is possible to host between 60 to 220 guests. For more intimate gatherings, smaller rooms can accommodate 9 to 24 guests.
- Affordable pricing
- Event coordinator
- Sound system
- Wedding cake
Wooden features are dominant in this elegant venue. Large windows here create an airy vibe with spacious multi-purpose rooms. The newly designed facilities try to meet the current modern standards to give a better experience to each visitor.
The facility includes various event spaces to accommodate couples with different budgets. The great service here comes at an affordable price, including an event planner. Please complete the form to learn more about their pricing policy.
Meet the team
49 Bogert Ave, North York, ON M2N 1K4
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.