Getting married in Cornwall? Here are some of the key points you need to know:
- The scenic beauty and breathtaking surroundings
- A budget wedding with independent suppliers
- Comfortable and lovely weather
- Unique wedding venues in Cornwall
- The calm and serene atmosphere
- A sense of belonging in the community with a small wedding
What are the most popular wedding dates in Cornwall?
This is a question everyone asks the locals all the time. You can be very confident with September and October for a wedding in Cornwall because these two months look blissful as Summer gives way to Autumn and makes it the best time to visit this pretty county.
Of course, discuss the timing with your partner for a great wedding in Cornwall.
What are the most popular types of weddings in Cornwall?
In the modern world, themed weddings and stylized marriage parties are trending around the world, and you can easily opt for one such nicely-themed wedding for your own big day. For an ideal wedding ceremony, you can go for Cornwall golf and country club weddings.
You can look for elegant banquet halls in Cornwall for your reception. This will ensure you have the best experience.
Are there any major events in Cornwall that we should take into mind when securing our wedding venue?
Cornwall hosts a variety of different events across the year. So, it is possible to base a pompous wedding around any one of these. If you want, you can even include a big event as a theme at your wedding reception. Let us discuss a few major events in Cornwall:
- St Ives September Festival
- Obby Oss
- Mummers Day
- Helston Flora Day
Should we look into any other wedding venues in the Cornwall area?
Cornwall boasts of a multitude of beautiful wedding venues and locations that will undoubtedly take your big day among the stars while making it memorable for you as well as the guests.
However, if you want to search for other places as well, nearby Quebec and Ontario wedding venues won’t disappoint you with their eye-catching and scenic locations and quality services. The following is the popular connected cities:
You might want to ponder over any one of such venues because they also have to suit your liking and planning, as well as a budget you must have predefined.
How much should we spend on a Cornwall wedding venue?
There is probably not a single person who doesn’t want a destination wedding. They have been in vogue since forever, and almost everyone probably has a wedding venue in Cornwall on their bucket list by now. You will be able to find a significant amount of cheap wedding venues in this beautiful location.
This implies that you will comfortably be accommodating a large number of guests exactly according to your planning. In contrast, you might even want to invite a few people, because you prefer quality over quantity. Such decisions work solely based on the way you think about your special day.
Nonetheless, it’s important to know that the best-in-class wedding venues in Cornwall are also inexpensive.
When should we book our wedding venue in Cornwall?
Because you are planning a destination wedding, you must have a good amount of time on your hands as you plan because there is a high chance of facing unfamiliar problems at a new place.
The following points have to be taken care of compulsorily, and you have to check them as thoroughly as possible before you proceed with further planning and execution of your special day:
- Ensure that you have your favourite location because this will influence a lot of the future prospects
- Nearby accommodation is necessary for the guests
- Photo-shoot locations are a must! The beauty of Cornwall will force you to take a lot of pictures
- Extend your celebrations if you think a day is just too less for the most special day of your life
What should I ask when booking my wedding venue in Cornwall?
- Is our preferred date available?
- Can we bring outside vendors?
- Does the wedding venue in Cornwall include catering services in the package?
- How many rooms does the venue provide for guest accommodation?
- What is the cheapest rate at which we can get the venue?
- What’s the highest number of guests the venue can host?
- Does the wedding venue in Cornwall permit the consumption of alcohol? Till what time?
- Is there a designated smoking zone?
- Does the venue have an outdoor space for a cocktail reception?
- How much is the deposit?