Getting married in Revelstoke? Here are some of the key points you need to know:
- You can choose luxurious hotels or cozy cottages according to your requirements for Revelstoke wedding venues.
- Get ready for the scenic beauty of the mountains and natural delights.
- Opt for a Revelstoke mountain resort wedding or a bright summer celebration.
- Decide your budget and look for cheap wedding venues in the city.
- There are many unique wedding venues for your Revelstoke wedding ceremony.
- For a hassle-free experience, you might want to look for Revelstoke's all-inclusive wedding packages.
What is the best time of year for a wedding in Revelstoke?
Revelstoke has a beauty all around the year. Your ideal time completely depends on the time you are comfortable planning your wedding and the activities you want to do when you are there.
In the winter, snow usually stretches from the mountain top to the valley bottom. If you plan on getting married from late November till March, keep snow-based activities on your list.
During spring it’s very well possible to go skiing and mountain biking one day. Spring is also a good time to go waterfall viewing, road biking, and kayaking.
July, August, and early September make up the perfect months for getting into the alpine while exploring the National Parks.
Snow will start to settle on the mountain tops by the end of September, but in the valley only at the beginning of November. This is thus a good time soaking in a hot pool after a long day on trails.
What are the popular wedding styles in Revelstoke?
Revelstoke is in British Columbia. It celebrates the cold and mountainous terrain and climate. It's a good idea to plan an alpine wedding.
You can have several different styles for Revelstoke wedding packages such as Glacier House Resort, Eagle Pass Lodge and Regent Hotel.
Are there any major events in Revelstoke that we should consider when planning our wedding?
- Go skiing along with the soft powdery snow.
- Bike down the hills for the summer to satisfy the thrill of your heart desires.
- Go paragliding along the mountain valley for a bird’s eye view of the mountains.
- White water rafting and kayaking are the hot attractions for the summer.
- Celebrate Canada Day on the 1st of July.
- Find your hobbies with bird watching or golfing.
Should we consider any wedding venue locations near Revelstoke?
Revelstoke has many different venues that can make of your every need and request. However, if you want to check out other nearby British Columbia wedding venues, you may consider these locations:
How much is a wedding venue in Revelstoke?
Venues in this city are affordable. There is regular availability of inexpensive banquet halls as well as hotel wedding venues. However, the prices of gardens, barns, lofts, and industrial venues vary from one another.
The charge of Revelstoke wedding packages will depend mostly on the selected venue for the most special day of your life. You must know that it's not necessary to burn a hole in the pocket to have a great celebration. It’s always possible to find a budget-friendly package to serve all your needs.
How far in advance should we plan a wedding in Revelstoke?
Weddings must be planned at least a year or more in advance. Keeping a good time in hand, this kind of planning can let you get your favourite wedding package in Revelstoke to organize the whole party.
You will be able to execute the party in an organized fashion. Thus make sure you have got at least a year to plan your big day.
What questions should we ask when looking for a wedding venue in Revelstoke?
- Is the catering service included in the package of the venue?
- How many guest rooms are available?
- If there is any medical emergency, do you provide any service to the nearest hospital or clinic?
- What are the best features of this Revelstoke wedding venue?
- What is the lowest price for this venue?
- Is liquor permissible in the venue?
- What is the time for the party to get over?
- How many guests are allowed in the venue?
- Is there enough parking space?
- What’s the venue’s policy on cancellations?