In the legendary Limestone City, the Ambassador is a landmark for the last 50 years. It is easily accessible along Highway 2 and only 10 km from Norman Rogers Airport and 0.55 km from VIA Rail Station. Ambassador Hotel and Convention Center is a wonderful location specialising in offering a great place for small and big weddings.
Facilities and Capacity
The venue has 22 function spaces, three corporate boardrooms, a column-free multifunctional ballroom for your wedding. The main areas are:
• The Ballroom caters to 600 guests as a column-free ballroom.
• The Lisbon, Regal and Rideau Rooms will host up to 80, 100 and 80 guests, individually.
• The Ontario Room and Atrium have space for up to 267 and 200 guests, respectively.
• Onsite wedding and events coordinator
• Brides suite for the bride pre-reception and during the event
• Beverage package, cash bar, open bar
• Dance floor
• Chandeliers and lighting included
• Electric car charging station
• Indoor water park with a 100-foot slide
• Pet-friendly hotel
• Plenty of parking space
• Shuttle service
The Ambassador has exquisite finishes featuring carpeted sides with a large dance floor space in the centre. The venue offers beautiful luxuriously dressed bride's table with seat covers, sashes, linen tableware, stylish dinner sets, crystal glass, and flatware. Magnificent ceiling draping with fairy lights, a decorated stage with a podium and microphone plus super speakers and sound throughout are also provided.
Catering at the Ambassador is extensive with a bespoke menu option or choose from wedding packages. It includes plated dinners, buffets, and receptions with a large variety of foods in each category. Bar service includes a host bar, subsidized bar, or a cash bar.
Room styles that fit all types including honeymoon suite plus luxury spaces for your guests. Choose between suites with fireplaces and separate living area with King bed, minim fridges, Keurig Coffeemakers, flat-screen TV, sauna bathtubs, free Wi-Fi, and more. Book your reception and choose one of 251 spacious rooms in advance.
Do not hesitate when you want to book your wedding with the Ambassador. Check with the events manager to secure your date, arrange menu tasting and make your deposit secure your wedding reception.