Prices District 28
What is the min wedding price per head?
What is the max wedding price per head?
Capacity District 28
What is the min guest capacity for a ceremony?
What is the min guest capacity for a reception?
What is the max guest capacity for a reception?
Features District 28
What is the type of venue?Restaurant Weddings
What is the style of the venue?Contemporary, Country/Rustic
What kind of landscape does the venue have?Inner City
What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?Cocktail, Dining
What are the venue's features?
What are the catering options of the venue?In-house catering
What kind of services and facilities are offered?3rd party provider, Alcohol, Bar services, Bridal suite, Dance Floor, Wedding Planner / Coordinator, Wheelchair Access, Cake Cutting, Chairs, Clean up, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Venue, Food
Cuisine District 28
What kind of catering services does the venue offer?Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
What is the venue's cuisine style?Canadian, Gluten-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
What kind of bar services does the venue provide?Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
Time Restrictions District 28
At what time should the music end?
District 28 Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a wedding cost in District 28?
District 28 minimum wedding prices range from $$60-$70 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$80-$100 per person.
What is the guest capacity of District 28?
District 28 has a maximum capacity of 500-750 people for a dinner wedding.
What kind of services and facilities are offered in District 28?
District 28 provides events such as photobooth, wheelchair access, dance floor, venue, lighting, food, glassware, bar services, clean up, chairs, wedding planner / coordinator, flatware, cake cutting, bridal suite, alcohol, tables and 3rd party provider.
What kind of events does the District 28 carry out?
Apart from weddings, District 28 provides services such as rehearsal dinner, engagement party, elopements, ceremony, bridal shower, reception and after party.
What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage
Is there a fixed-menu option?
What kind of events does the venue carry out?
Ceremony, Reception, After Party, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Elopements, Rehearsal Dinner
Could the beverage package be upgraded?
Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About District 28
District 28 is located 8 minutes away from CBD and 30 minutes from Toronto Pearson International Airport. District 28 is an 18,000 sq. ft. floor space building consisting of an event centre, studio, bar, and workspaces. This event centre is a modern indoor space is suitable for wedding ceremonies, bridal showers, and engagement parties. The venue comes with complete services, including mouth-watering catering menus.
District 28 offers elegant and customizable spaces that include an in-house screening room, a restaurant, two unique studios, and a reception area.
● Studio 1 is the largest studio at District28 and offers a bridal suite, a fully functioning kitchenette, four washrooms, and a private and easily accessible loading dock with street access. It can accommodate 504 standing guests in a cocktail reception, 400 guests in a theatre style, and 220 seated guests with a dance floor.
● Studio 3’s 23 ft. ceiling, natural light from its aerial window together with its U-shaped cyclorama that extends up to 900 sq. ft. gives this space an extra touch of beauty, making it a unique spot to host any event. Studio 3 can accommodate 230 standing guests, 185 guests in a theatre style, and 100 seated guests.
● Reception bar is suitable for a standing reception. It offers modern industrial lighting and, an area appropriate to hold a soiree, and also offers a built-in bar, three televisions, a hallway entrance, and washrooms. This bar can host 150 standing guests, 100 guests in a theatre style, and 72 seated guests.
● Bar Bistro is suitable for mid-size weddings and offers beautiful spacious interiors, an onsite loading bay, furniture, kitchen, washrooms, and two televisions. It can accommodate 160 standing guests, 110 guests in a theatre style, and 80 seated guests.
● Bridal suite
● Event planner team
● In-house catering
● Open Bar (At least six hours)
● Dance floor
● Set up and Clean up
● Event rentals
● Wheelchair access
District 28 is an ideal space for a wedding because of its beautiful interior and lighting. It offers chairs, tables, linens, flatware, glassware, and china.
They specially design their menus to meet your need and budget. They offer different options for couples such as soup, main courses. Also, couples should try Grilled filet mignon with wild mushroom sauce or Thai coconut curry tofu steak.
There are some hotel accommodations close to this venue. The popular choices are Colour Cube Guest House, Dream Catcher Travel House, and Hilton Toronto. Guests can book and make reservations in any of these.
At District 28, they make sure to provide the best services at your event from the stylish interior to its delicious cuisine. You can choose any of their wedding packages in three options; the Gold Package, the Platinum Package, and the Diamond Package. Reach out by filling the form to place a booking of the venue for your upcoming event.
Meet the team
28 Logan Ave, Toronto, ON M4M 2M8
Location on the Map