Prices The Hot House Restaurant
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding ceremony?
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding reception?
- What is the min wedding price per head?
Features The Hot House Restaurant
- What is the type of venue?
- Restaurant Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- Contemporary Luxury
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- Inner City
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Ceremony-only Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- 3rd party provider Alcohol AV system Bar services Parking Wheelchair Access Audio Equipment Cake Cutting Chairs Clean up Cooling System Flatware Glassware Heating System Lighting Linens Sound Tables Decoration Venue Food
Cuisine The Hot House Restaurant
- What kind of catering services does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Reception Dessert Family Style Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s) Stations Tastings
- What kind of bar services does the venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Champagne Toast House Beer House Liquor House Wine Limited Bar Signature Drink
The Hot House Restaurant Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in The Hot House Restaurant?
The Hot House Restaurant minimum wedding prices range from $$0-$50 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of The Hot House Restaurant?
The Hot House Restaurant has a maximum capacity of 150-200 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 250-300 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in The Hot House Restaurant?
The Hot House Restaurant provides events such as wheelchair access, heating system, av system, cake cutting, glassware, sound, alcohol, parking, chairs, clean up, decoration, linens, flatware, food, bar services, 3rd party provider, tables, venue, cooling system, audio equipment and lighting.
- What kind of events does the The Hot House Restaurant carry out?
Apart from weddings, The Hot House Restaurant provides services such as bridal shower, ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner, engagement party and elopements.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Decoration, Photo & Video, Music, Wedding Cake
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
About The Hot House Restaurant
Located at the corner of Church and Front Street, The Hot House Restaurant & Bar is one of Toronto's best food and wine in existence since 1994. It has the setting of a typical indoor restaurant. It also holds the opinion that great food is the foundation of every memorable event. Therefore, it emphasizes delivering an unforgettable dining experience.
The Hot House Restaurant & Bar is suitable for wedding ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, engagement parties, or rehearsal dinners. It specializes in creating a unique celebration for you and your guests based on your event needs.
The Hot House Restaurant & Bar has decades of experience in creating unique memories for its guests.
The Hot House Restaurant & Bar has four event spaces:
• The Boardroom: This section of the restaurant has an indoor setting and style of a corporate boardroom. It can accommodate up to 36-seated guests and 35 guests in a cocktail reception.
• Mezzanine: The Mezzanine can accommodate 48-seated guests and 60 in a cocktail reception.
• Atrium: The Atrium can accommodate 40-seated guests and 60 in a cocktail reception.
• Church Street dining: This is the largest event space in the restaurant. It can accommodate 115-seated guests and 150 in a cocktail reception.
The Courtyard is a combination of the Boardroom, Mezzanine, and Atrium. It can accommodate about 154-seated guests and 275 in a cocktail reception.
• Catering services
• Clean up
• Bar services
• Event planning
• Wheelchair accessibility
The décor style of this indoor restaurant features city, classic, and garden styles. The following materials give this venue its colourful and classy outlook: audio equipment, dance floor, furniture, chairs, tables, barware, flatware, glassware, and flowers.
The Hot House Restaurant & Bar provides only the best in food, wine, and services. With its cost-friendly menus and catering services, the venue makes your wedding celebration stress-free and affordable. Their catering services include a cocktail reception, family-style buffet, hors d'oeuvres, dessert, stations, and tastings.
You can also hire the services of an outside vendor to bring in a cake. It has a versatile menu categorized into the following:
• Core menu
• Hot drinks menu
• Fall drinks
• Taco Wednesday
• Fish & chips Fridays
• A la Carte Brunch
Some cuisines prepared here include nachos, fish taco, house margaritas, berry peachy thyme, and many more.
It shares proximity with some hotels in the neighbourhood. They include The Strathcona Hotel, Bond Place Hotel, Hotel Victoria, The Omni King Edward Hotel, and many more.
The Hot House Restaurant & Bar has an established reputation for its dedication and commitment to providing only the best food, wine, and services. For your big day, the events manager will work with you throughout the process to make it successful.
The Hot House Restaurant & Bar is eager to know your event needs and willing to design a spectacular celebration for you. Fill the form to book this venue for your event.
Meet the team
35 Church St, Toronto, ON M5E 1T3
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.