Prices The Eglinton Grand
- What is the min wedding price per head?
- What is the max wedding price per head?
Features The Eglinton Grand
- What is the type of venue?
- Banquet Hall Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- Jewish Luxury
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- Inner City
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Ceremony-only Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- Alcohol AV system Bar services Bridal suite Dance Floor Parking Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wheelchair Access WIFI Audio Equipment Cake Cutting Centrepieces Chairs Chair Covers Clean up Cooling System Flatware Glassware Heating System Lighting Linens Sound Tables Decoration Music Food
Cuisine The Eglinton Grand
- What kind of catering services does the venue offer?
- Buffet Cocktail Reception Dessert Family Style French Service Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s) Wedding Cake
- What is the venue's cuisine style?
- Canadian American Asian French Italian Indian Mediterranean Southern Vegan Vegetarian
- What kind of bar services does the venue provide?
- Bartender(s) House Beer House Liquor House Wine Liquor License Premium Liquor Signature Drink
The Eglinton Grand Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in The Eglinton Grand?
The Eglinton Grand minimum wedding prices range from $$120-$150 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$150-$200 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of The Eglinton Grand?
The Eglinton Grand has a maximum capacity of 500-750 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 500-750 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in The Eglinton Grand?
The Eglinton Grand provides events such as lighting, centrepieces, cooling system, chair covers, chairs, clean up, bridal suite, dance floor, decoration, alcohol, wheelchair access, music, parking, wifi, bar services, cake cutting, food, wedding planner / coordinator, flatware, linens, av system, audio equipment, tables, sound, glassware and heating system.
- What kind of events does the The Eglinton Grand carry out?
Apart from weddings, The Eglinton Grand provides services such as bridal shower, after party, ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner, elopements and engagement party.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration, Music, Wedding Cake
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Photo & Video, Music, Wedding Cake, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- Could the beverage package be upgraded?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About The Eglinton Grand
In Eglinton Avenue, Toronto, The Eglinton Grand is a fancy cinema and event venue in Downtown. Established in 1936 as a theatre and has a great location in this vibrant city close to the Toronto Pearson International Airport. For the fascinating ambience of this place and the excellent wedding and event venues, many newlyweds love to celebrate the wedding day with a feeling of Hollywood's influence manifested in the beautiful cinematic atmosphere. Choosing this place will be the right destination for a spectacular wedding day.
The event areas at Eglinton Grand, suitable for all kinds of weddings, celebrations and social events. Either you want to celebrate with your friends family, or you want to make a grand wedding. You will find your request.
● The Grand Hall hosts up to 700 guests for a grand reception and 450 guests for a banquet. This stunning venue distinguishes with a lofty ceiling well-equipped with beautiful round chandeliers, and you will see the elegant and classy ambience of the Deco art decor in all the corners of this place. It will be perfect for your wedding reception and ceremony with an astonishing atmosphere.
● The Gallery Room hosts up to 200 guests for a banquet, and 300 guests for receptions. It's a suitable place for a wedding ceremony. It features bright colours Deco art decor, the ceiling has beautiful lightning spots, and the walls also have fantastic wall lamps and vast windows covered with unique curtains.
● A dedicated wedding planner team
● Well-designed wedding packages contain (venue set-up, decor, tables, chairs, etc.)
● A hospitality team
● Wedding cake
● Sound equipment
● Light supply
● Marquee signage, piano and red carpet
● Musicians and live music
● Parking facilities available on-site
The event venues at The Eglinton Grand decorated correctly to host any celebration and event. They provide beautiful chairs, tables, linens, napkins, excellent quality of tableware, glassware, barware, earthenware, and more. You can plan with your wedding coordinator for the wedding theme that you like.
At The Eglinton Grand, the expert catering team is ready to create the wedding menu to reflect your taste. As they are specialists in international cuisine like Indian, Asian, European and many other cuisines, their dishes and menus are varied. They serve stations, multi-course menus, cocktail receptions and more. You will find Hors d'oeuvres as Roast Pork and Apple Chutney, soups like Sweet Potato & Caramelized Onions, salads like Leaves of Romaine. Also, the mains are delicious like Balsamic Grilled Chicken Supreme and Veal Medallion. They provide Micro, Grand, Chinese, Indian and Kosher wedding packages and all packages contain (appetizers, entrees and desserts).
The Eglinton Grand wedding cost is reasonable, and the wedding packages are well-designed for a fantastic wedding day that suit your budget. Please fill the form to request a price quote for a memorable wedding day in this outstanding landmark.
Meet the team
400 Eglinton Ave W, Toronto, ON M5N 1A2
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.