Prices Je Vis Bridal
- What is the average price of a wedding gown?
- $1.000 - $2.499
Features Je Vis Bridal
- Which of the following services can the vendor provide?
- Alterations Appointments Only Sample Sales
- Which of the following items can the vendor provide?
- Bridal Gowns Formal Gowns Hair Accessories Jewellery Sample Gowns Veils
- Which clients does the vendor serve?
- Bride Bridesmaids Flower Girls Mother of the Bride Mother of the Groom
Cities of Service Je Vis Bridal
- Which cities do you serve in Ontario?
Je Vis Bridal Frequently Asked Questions
- How often does the vendor receive new bridal gowns?
- What is the return policy of the vendor?
- What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
5 - 6 mounths
- How does the vendor price dress alterations?
About Je Vis Bridal
It is a Toronto-based fashion designer exclusively into bridal wear. The designs are all original and the handiwork of the owner and the main designer of the business. The designs elevate the personality of the bride. The designer emphasizes the flowing lines and form of the bride. The dresses are custom-made and made using some very high-quality fabrics. It is no surprise that it is going places.
The owner of this label graduated from fashion school in 2004 and started designing dresses right after that. In 2014 she decided to devote herself to bridal gowns only, and in 2016 she finally opened this store. It has been going strong ever since its launch.
It provides made-to-measure bridal gowns for your big day. It takes around six months to produce one gown. If you are in a rush, it can be created in 3-month time upon a fee payment. You can select an existing design and ask for modifications to it as well. Fabrics, colour, style, etc., can be changed on the existing designs as well. It also provides alteration services if, by any chance, the dress you have ordered does not fit well on you.
For custom-made bridal outfits, it provides excellent services. The designs are a breath of fresh air, thanks to the youthful designer who masterfully creates them. A 50% deposit is required for placing your order, and the balance is paid when the order is ready for pickup. An appointment is needed before you visit.
Meet the team
893 O'CONNOR DRIVE, TORONTO, M4B 2S7
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.