Prices Bravo Bridals
- What is the average price of a wedding gown?
- $1.000 - $2.499
- What is the price range for full-priced suits and tuxedos that can normally be purchased in the store?
- $101 - $200
- What is the price ranges for suits and tuxedos that can normally be rented in the store?
- $0 - $100
Features Bravo Bridals
- Which of the following services can the vendor provide?
- Alterations Appointments Only Cleaning Full Customization Preservation Sample Sales Trunk Shows
- Which of the following items can the vendor provide?
- Boleros Bridal Belts Bridal Gowns Customary Attires Formal Gowns Garters Hair Accessories Jewellery Plus Size Gowns Sample Gowns Veils
- Which clients does the vendor serve?
- Bride Bridesmaids Mother of the Bride Mother of the Groom Ring Bearers
Cities of Service Bravo Bridals
- Which cities do you serve in Ontario?
Bravo Bridals Frequently Asked Questions
- How often does the vendor receive new bridal gowns?
- What is the return policy of the vendor?
- What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
5 - 6 mounths
- How does the vendor price dress alterations?
- Which wedding dress designers does the vendor carry in-store?
About Bravo Bridals
It is a Toronto-based bridal where you can find several designer gowns under one roof. These designs represent a broad spectrum of styles and looks. You can be a traditional bride with a glamorous look, for you can be a modern bride with a bohemian look or something in between. The gowns are made of different materials and showcase delicate beadwork, laces, and subtle embroidery.
It has more than five years of experience and has carved a niche for itself in this time. Experienced people are running the show here.
It offers a wide range of dresses and sizes for wedding dresses,
evening wear, and prom dresses. You can also find wedding gowns for bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers. It also carries dresses for plus-sized women. You can also avail of the alteration services offered by it. This makes sure that any dress that you choose would contour your body perfectly. The turnover period is less than six months.
White One by St. Patrick
St. Patrick La Sposa
L'amour Calla Blanche
Enchanting by Mon Cheri
Eliza and Ethan
Mother Of The Bride
It is a big bridal store with a lot to offer. Once you step inside, you are sure to find something that will grab your attention.
Meet the team
801 Sheppard Ave W, Toronto, ON M3H 0A8
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.