Prices Serge Jevaguine
- What is the average price of a wedding gown?
- $2.500 - $3.999
- What is the price range for full-priced suits and tuxedos that can normally be purchased in the store?
- $101 - $200
- What is the price ranges for suits and tuxedos that can normally be rented in the store?
- $0 - $100
Features Serge Jevaguine
- Which of the following services can the vendor provide?
- Alterations Appointments Only Full Customization Sample Sales Trunk Shows
- Which of the following items can the vendor provide?
- Bridal Belts Bridal Gowns Formal Gowns Hair Accessories Plus Size Gowns Sample Gowns Veils
- Which clients does the vendor serve?
- Bride Flower Girls Mother of the Bride Mother of the Groom
Cities of Service Serge Jevaguine
- Which cities do you serve in Ontario?
Serge Jevaguine Frequently Asked Questions
- How often does the vendor receive new bridal gowns?
- What is the return policy of the vendor?
- What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
5 - 6 mounths
About Serge Jevaguine
It is a Toronto-based fashion designer that specializes in bridal gowns. All the outfits in the store are his creations, and he goes to great lengths to create his masterpieces. He uses fabrics mostly from Japan and Eastern Europe to know their soft texture and lightweight. The designs are sublime and sensuous and bring out the soft side of the female form. He has garnered quite a following in Toronto and adjoining areas, and his clients love his work's genuineness.
The designer moved to Canada from Russia in 1995. After his immigration, he started working here as a designer like he was doing when he was in Russia. He has got tons of experience to do this job, and he loves what he does.
It is offering made-to-measure bridal gowns with fabulous cuts and finishes. You can also modify the designs that he has already created according to your choice. He will do anything that you want him to do. His imagination is rich, and he lets it take control of him before he starts drawing his next piece. All his outfits are like a work of art. He treats each client like his muse and gets inspired by her to create a truly awe-inspiring dress. These qualities have endeared him to so many of his clients who love his creations to the hilt.
He is a creative dress designer whose designs are rooted in tradition and femininity. You cannot help but fall in love with its beautiful collection and admire his passion for this work.
Meet the team
2770 Dufferin St Unit #229, Toronto, ON M6B 3R7
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.