In Queens Quay Street, Toronto, Mariposa Cruises is one of the most fabulous cruise line companies in Queen's Quay Terminal. It started in 1987 and till today keeps the same spirit. They do dinner cruisers, private cruisers and stunning weddings. Many new couples desire to celebrate the wedding ceremony and reception at one of the great boats, because of the excellent service and the professionality they provide. If you want to celebrate your awaiting wedding on the brilliant blue water, then you found your destination.
Facilities and Capacity
At Mariposa Cruises, you find many options for your wedding celebration. There are six different sailing boats, so you can choose what suits your requirements.
● Northern Spirit is a stunning vessel that accommodates up to 575 guests in whole parts. The lower deck hosts up to 196 seated guests. It has an exquisite design with expansive windows, a white ceiling equipped with modern lights and a beautiful bar.
● Captain Matthew Flinders has the capacity of 575 guests and divides into three decks. The upper deck hosts up to 76 guests is fantastic to enjoy the fresh air. The middle tier hosts up to 160 guests, and the lower one hosts up to 140 guests. Both of these inside parts are well furnished with excellent designs. It has a unique decor with a mixture of light brown woods and blue colours to harmonize with the blue sea's charm. Also, there are spaces for catering and bars.
● Rosemary hosts up to 40 guests; this yacht is perfect for an intimate wedding, bachelor party, engagement parties, and more. It features fantastic classical decor with white, red and blue colours. The windows are vast and allow the sunlight to fill the space inside. The outside area is excellent to enjoy the fresh weather.
● Showboat has a stunning design with a fabulous mixture of colours. The expansive windows add a beautiful touch to the ambience with the exceptional ability to see the surroundings through the journey. The main deck hosts up to 150 guests, and the bridge deck hosts up to 100 guests.
● Oriole is a great steamboat decorated with wood, brass and wrought iron perfectly. It features two decks and is painted with olive green and ocher and white. It's suitable to host 80 guests for a wedding with a spacious area for the wedding dining and the bar. Also, it accommodates up to 183 guests for receptions and cocktails.
● Klancy II hosts up to 55 guests. It's perfect for small gatherings and intimate weddings. Also, you can hire it for a bachelor party or engagement party. It features modern decor with a beautiful mixture of colours and furnished with high-quality furniture. This boat will be the best option for your wedding if you want to celebrate with family and friends.
● A wedding planner team
● Wedding packages contain ( 5 to 6 hours trip or more, tables, chairs, buffets, stations, etc.)
● Wedding cake and cutting service
● Music and DJ
● Light supply
● Photography service
● Parking services available nearby Queens Quay
The event areas at Mariposa Cruises are decorated elegantly to host any celebration. They use beautiful chairs, tables, linens with lovely colours, glassware, tableware, barware, and more. You can plan with your wedding planner for the wedding theme that you prefer.
The catering service at Mariposa Cruises is excellent. The chefs are experts in buffets, multi-course menus, stations, cocktail receptions and more. They serve perfect Caesar Salad and Baked Ziti Pasta, the mains like Italian Beef Meatballs and Whole Roasted Turkey. The different cuisines like Italian, North American and more will allow you to create a menu that reflects your taste. Bar packages are perfect and contain wine, beer, cocktails and more.
Mariposa Cruises wedding cost is reasonable and well-thought-out. Also, wedding packages are well-designed to suit your wedding budget. To get a price quote today, please fill in the form for a memorable wedding day.