Prices The Sultan's Tent and Cafe Moroc
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding ceremony?
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding reception?
- What is the min wedding price per head?
Features The Sultan's Tent and Cafe Moroc
- What is the type of venue?
- Restaurant Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Ceremony-only Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- 3rd party provider Bar services Dance Floor Parking Wedding Planner / Coordinator Audio Equipment Cake Cutting Chairs Chair Covers Clean up Cooling System Flatware Glassware Heating System Lighting Linens Photobooth Sound Tables Decoration Venue Food
Cuisine The Sultan's Tent and Cafe Moroc
- What kind of catering services does the venue offer?
- Buffet Cocktail Reception Dessert Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s) Stations Tastings
- What is the venue's cuisine style?
- Canadian American French Gluten-free Lactose-free No pork Nut-free Organic Vegan Vegetarian
- What kind of bar services does the venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Cash Bar Champagne Toast Limited Bar Liquor License Open Bar Premium Liquor Signature Drink Specialty Beer Specialty Wine
The Sultan's Tent and Cafe Moroc Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in The Sultan's Tent and Cafe Moroc?
The Sultan's Tent and Cafe Moroc minimum wedding prices range from $$0-$50 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of The Sultan's Tent and Cafe Moroc?
The Sultan's Tent and Cafe Moroc has a maximum capacity of 200-250 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 200-250 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in The Sultan's Tent and Cafe Moroc?
The Sultan's Tent and Cafe Moroc provides events such as dance floor, wedding planner / coordinator, glassware, decoration, linens, photobooth, venue, parking, sound, clean up, audio equipment, tables, chairs, lighting, cooling system, heating system, bar services, flatware, food, 3rd party provider, cake cutting and chair covers.
- What kind of events does the The Sultan's Tent and Cafe Moroc carry out?
Apart from weddings, The Sultan's Tent and Cafe Moroc provides services such as ceremony, elopements, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, engagement party and reception.
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Decoration, Photo & Video, Music, Wedding Cake
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
About The Sultan's Tent and Cafe Moroc
The Sultan's Tent and Cafe Moroc is located in Front Street East Toronto, approximately 22 minutes from Toronto's Pearson International Airport. It is a historical type of restaurant with a French Moroccan environment.
It is suitable for a wedding ceremony, reception, bridal shower, engagement party, and rehearsal dinner. The Sultan's Tent and Café Moroc has an Arab-style indoor setting that is mesmerizingly sophisticated with art and comfortable.
It has been in operation for over 20 years and has been delivering exceptional guests' exceptional experiences.
The Sultan's Tent and Cafe Moroc has 10 indoor event spaces. They are:
● Café Moroc: The Café Moroc offers a French-Moroccan ambience to its guests. It takes care of every detail of your wedding and assures you an enjoyable and memorable event.
● The Sultan's Tent: It has a cozy atmosphere that ignites the feeling of romance and celebration. The décor of the tent creates beautiful intimate spaces. The tent also delivers memorable French-Moroccan experiences.
● The Dining Room caters to every detail of your wedding and creates a warm and authentic atmosphere for your celebration. The dining room can accommodate up to 215 guests.
● The Sultan's Tent and Café Moroc can accommodate up to 250 guests.
● Event planning
● Catering services
● Bar services
● Coat check
● Outside vendors
● Event rentals
● Use of televisions
Café Moroc has some centrepieces, furniture, chairs, tables, photobooth, china, barware, flatware, glassware, and linens. The Sultan's Tent reflects the depth of history behind this event centre with its jewel-toned pillows, jewel-toned fabrics, cushions, rugs, flowers, tables, and chairs.
The Sultan's Tent and Café Moroc offer two different menus. It specializes in creating French-Moroccan cuisines that delight the guests. They can also create a customizable menu that suits your style. Their catering services include the following:
Buffet, cocktail reception, dessert, family-style, French service, Hors d'oeuvres, outside cake, plated, server(s), station, and tasting.
Guests also have the option of choosing their diet. The special diet option has vegetarian-friendly, vegan, and gluten-free options.
The Sultan's Tent and Café Moroc share proximity with hotels in the Front Street East area. Some hotels nearby are Fairmont Royal York, The Strathcona Hotel, Bondplace Hotel, Novotel Toronto Centre, and many others.
The Sultan's Tent and Café Moroc prides itself in its nightly show that highlights some of the world's best belly dancers. Guests have the opportunity to treat themselves to Arab-style leisure on luxury divans inside tents illuminated with lanterns. This event centre does not compromise the quality of services offered or its Moroccan-French cuisine. Fill the form to host a wedding in this venue.
Meet the team
49 Front St E, Toronto, ON M5E 1B3
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.