Prices Islington Golf Club
- What is the min wedding price per head?
- What is the max wedding price per head?
Features Islington Golf Club
- What is the type of venue?
- Banquet Hall Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- 3rd party provider Alcohol AV system Bar services Bridal suite Parking Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wheelchair Access WIFI Audio Equipment Cake Cutting Chairs Chair Covers Clean up Flatware Glassware Lighting Sound Tables Decoration Music Photos Venue Food
Cuisine Islington Golf Club
- What kind of catering services does the venue offer?
- Buffet Dessert Hors d'oeuvres Plated Stations
- What is the venue's cuisine style?
- Canadian Gluten-free Vegan Vegetarian
- What kind of bar services does the venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Cash Bar House Beer Specialty Beer Specialty Wine
Islington Golf Club Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Islington Golf Club?
Islington Golf Club minimum wedding prices range from $$100-$120 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$150-$200 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Islington Golf Club?
Islington Golf Club has a maximum capacity of 200-250 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 200-250 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Islington Golf Club?
Islington Golf Club provides events such as wifi, wedding planner / coordinator, bar services, sound, venue, glassware, bridal suite, av system, 3rd party provider, chair covers, flatware, music, parking, cake cutting, photos, chairs, tables, audio equipment, alcohol, wheelchair access, clean up, decoration, food and lighting.
- What kind of events does the Islington Golf Club carry out?
Apart from weddings, Islington Golf Club provides services such as reception, bridal shower, ceremony, engagement party and elopements.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Decoration, Photo & Video, Music
- Can more than one wedding be held at the same time?
- Could the beverage package be upgraded?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About Islington Golf Club
Located at 45 Riverbank in Etobicoke, Islington Golf Club is a wedding venue that hosts only one wedding a day and can accommodate up to 180 people for an evening dinner. While being in the Islington Golf Club, you can experience a panoramic view towards the jewel green golf course, patio gardens, and the meandering Mimico Creek, which can be used as a background for ceremonies and would make you feel like winter while being in summer.
The Golf Club makes sure that the services that it offers are par excellence while making sure that every need of yours has been met. The maximum standing capacity is 250 people, and the maximum sitting capacity is 180 people in the banquet hall.
● On-site catering
● On-site free parking
● On-site wedding coordinator
● Complimentary coat check
● Personal keepsake menu for each table
● Wedding cake cutting and display
● Rental facilities for audiovisual equipment, SOCAN music is also available
● DJs and photographers
At the main level of the Club is an Expanded Salon that continues to give a mesmerizing view towards its golf course, patio gardens, and the Mimico Creek. Some decorative items include the wedding packages such as chair covers. Islington Golf Club also provides you with a list of preferred suppliers for florals and other decorations.
All the wedding menus consist of food made from fines ingredients while having a slight difference in the courses. Chef options can be created for people with dietary restrictions or any allergies. Whether you are planning something intimate such as an exchange of vows in front of your families or a grand celebration, the Islington Golf Club would be there to assist you.
● The cuisine served here has a fresh market approach serving, an artisanal cuisine while sourcing the finest seasonal ingredients.
The key aim of the Islington Golf Club is to make sure that your special day stays with you as a memory that you would be cherishing throughout your life. Contact their wedding team today, and start to plan your big day.
Meet the team
45 Riverbank Dr, Etobicoke, ON M9A 5B8
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.