- 50 - 225
- Min price (pp)
Prices 918 Bathurst
- What is the min wedding price per head?
- What is the max wedding price per head?
918 Bathurst Capacity
- Min. 50 - Max. 225
- Min. 50 - Max. 225
Features 918 Bathurst
- What is the type of venue?
- Banquet Hall Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- Inner City
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- BYO (bring your own) 3rd party catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- 3rd party provider Bar services Dance Floor Audio Equipment Chairs Flatware Glassware Lighting Linens Sound Tables Venue
Cuisine 918 Bathurst
- What kind of bar services does the venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Outside Alcohol
918 Bathurst Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in 918 Bathurst?
918 Bathurst minimum wedding prices range from $$50-$60 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$200-$250 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of 918 Bathurst?
918 Bathurst has a maximum capacity of 225 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 225 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in 918 Bathurst?
918 Bathurst provides events such as venue, tables, linens, lighting, flatware, 3rd party provider, dance floor, audio equipment, bar services, chairs, sound and glassware.
- What kind of events does the 918 Bathurst carry out?
Apart from weddings, 918 Bathurst provides services such as reception, engagement party and ceremony.
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About 918 Bathurst
The 918 Bathurst Centre for Culture, Arts, Media and Education is one of the extraordinary event places in Bathurst Street, Toronto. It built in the 1950s with a European architectural style and renovated to its new face to be the centre of social activities. It has a great location in this vibrant city close to Bathurst Subway Station, and the professionalism in their business made them one of a kind in this area. Many new couples plan the wedding day in this beautiful venue to feel the elegancy in their lovely moments.
This multi-use, sized 8000 sq. ft., the venue will provide you with many options for your wedding celebration. The different spaces are suitable for small and large weddings, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, private occasions and more.
● The Great Hall features with a light wood brown floor and a fascinating wooden cathedral ceiling. The high ceiling decorated with jumbo paper lanterns that will add a beautiful touch to your celebration. Also, it has high-quality air conditioning. This spacious, unique venue can host more than 200 guests and can arrange for a banquet with a dance floor. It can be set for cocktails and receptions.
● The Sun Room is another option for a medium wedding reception or dining. It’s full of sunlight that comes from the beautiful skylights in the coffered ceiling. It has a simple architectural design with white painted walls and a wooden light brown floor. This white canvas venue hosts around 50 guests, and it is flexible to be decorated in the way that you prefer for your special day.
● Gallery 918 has a contemporary-designed space for a couple who want an artistic atmosphere.
● Well-designed wedding packages
● Sound equipment
● A fully equipped kitchen contains (two stoves and metal kitchen fittings)
● BYO catering services are allowed
The event venues are great to be decorated in the way that you like. They provide chairs and tables from beautiful modern styles, and they will recommend some vendors if you want for decoration and catering services. Also, you can arrange with the wedding planner to bring the items that you need from outside the centre like the centrepieces, floral arrangements and more.
The 918 Bathurst Centre for Culture, Arts, Media and Education wedding cost is affordable, and the wedding packages designed to suit your wedding budget. Contact them today by filling the form and plan for a memorable wedding day at this fantastic venue.
Meet the team
918 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON M5R 3G5
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.