Prices Assembly Hall
- What is the min wedding price per head?
- What is the max wedding price per head?
Features Assembly Hall
- What is the type of venue?
- Banquet Hall Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- Contemporary Country/Rustic Vintage
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- Inner City
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Ceremony-only Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- BYO (bring your own) In-house catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- Alcohol AV system Bar services Parking Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wheelchair Access WIFI Audio Equipment Cake Cutting Centrepieces Chairs Chair Covers Clean up Cooling System Flatware Glassware Heating System Lighting Linens Sound Tables Decoration Music Food
Cuisine Assembly Hall
- What kind of catering services does the venue offer?
- Buffet Cocktail Reception Dessert Family Style French Service Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s)
- What is the venue's cuisine style?
- Canadian Vegan Vegetarian
- What kind of bar services does the venue provide?
- Bartender(s) House Beer House Liquor House Wine Liquor License Premium Liquor Signature Drink Specialty Beer Specialty Wine
Assembly Hall Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Assembly Hall?
Assembly Hall minimum wedding prices range from $$60-$70 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$250++ per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Assembly Hall?
Assembly Hall has a maximum capacity of 250-300 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 100-120 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Assembly Hall?
Assembly Hall provides events such as chair covers, chairs, av system, cooling system, music, decoration, centrepieces, heating system, wheelchair access, alcohol, sound, clean up, bar services, tables, wedding planner / coordinator, linens, glassware, audio equipment, wifi, flatware, food, lighting, cake cutting and parking.
- What kind of events does the Assembly Hall carry out?
Apart from weddings, Assembly Hall provides services such as elopements, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, bridal shower, engagement party, after party and reception.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Photo & Video, Music, Wedding Cake, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- Could the beverage package be upgraded?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About Assembly Hall
Assembly Hall is a fascinating wedding and event hall situates as a part of the Etobicoke Lakeshore community in Colonel Samuel Smith Park, Toronto, Ontario Province. The building-related to 1898 was a place for cultural and spiritual necessities for Mimico Lunatic Asylum patients and hospital staff. Year by year, the name changed to become the current name Assembly Hall. It was revived in 2001 with a modern sense to host weddings, social events, theatre shows, music concerts and all kinds of occasions. It's your perfect choice for a fantastic wedding celebration as the ancient historic building will also be a beautiful backdrop for your wedding photos.
At Assembly Hall, there are many different indoor and outdoor celebrations with varied capacities to suit your wedding size.
● The Performance Hall features a high taste architectural style that appears in the lofty walls painted with light grey colour, the elegant windows that fill the space with natural light. The sloping coffered ceiling is well-equipped with beautiful modern lights. The parquet wooden floor has a light brown colour that fits with the ambience. It hosts up to 254 guests for theatre-style seating and 120 guests for wedding and event banquet-style arrangements. It's flexible to be decorated in classic style or any style you prefer.
● There is an outdoor venue that has beautifully manicured ground suitable for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The lofty trees and the fresh atmosphere with Colonel Samuel Smith Park's fascinating views will please your guests on your special day.
● There are also different spaces suitable like the North Room and the East Room for intimate occasions and private gatherings with capacities ranging from 24 to 50 guests. These function areas are equipped with seating arrangements and feature beautiful modern decor.
● An expert hospitality team
● Light supply
● Sound equipment
● Dance floor
● Recommended vendors
● BYO caterers are allowed
● Parking facilities available onsite
The Assembly Hall is decorated in a classic style to host all kinds of occasions. They provide fantastic chairs with beautiful designs, tables, tablecloths and many more. You can arrange with your wedding coordinator for the wedding theme that you prefer. As they offer many suggestions for suppliers, you can add the best floral arrangements and all the needed details for the perfect wedding day ever.
Assembly Hall wedding cost is affordable and well-thought-out. The unique location with the professional staff will also allow you to celebrate your wedding day without stress. Reach out today by filling out the form and request a price quote for a memorable wedding day in this outstanding venue.
Meet the team
1 Colonel Samuel Smith Park Drive, Toronto, ON M8V 4B6
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.