Prices Courtyard Toronto Airport
- What is the min wedding price per head?
- What is the max wedding price per head?
Features Courtyard Toronto Airport
- What is the type of venue?
- Hotel Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- Affordable Contemporary
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- Inner City
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- Accommodations Alcohol AV system Bar services Fitness Centre Parking Pool Wedding Planner / Coordinator WIFI Audio Equipment Chairs Lighting Sound Tables Transportation
Cuisine Courtyard Toronto Airport
- What kind of catering services does the venue offer?
- Buffet Dessert Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s)
- What is the venue's cuisine style?
- Canadian Vegetarian
- What kind of bar services does the venue provide?
- Bartender(s) House Beer House Liquor House Wine Specialty Wine
Courtyard Toronto Airport Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Courtyard Toronto Airport?
Courtyard Toronto Airport minimum wedding prices range from $$50-$60 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$150-$200 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Courtyard Toronto Airport?
Courtyard Toronto Airport has a maximum capacity of 70-80 people for a dinner wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Courtyard Toronto Airport?
Courtyard Toronto Airport provides events such as pool, chairs, bar services, wifi, tables, av system, audio equipment, fitness centre, lighting, parking, wedding planner / coordinator, alcohol, sound, accommodations and transportation.
- What kind of events does the Courtyard Toronto Airport carry out?
Apart from weddings, Courtyard Toronto Airport provides services such as reception, ceremony, rehearsal dinner, engagement party and bridal shower.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Decoration, Photo & Video, Music, Wedding Cake
- Could the beverage package be upgraded?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Is there a smoking area?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About Courtyard Toronto Airport
Courtyard Toronto Airport is one of the most welcoming and grand hotel wedding venues near the Pearson International Airport (YYZ) and The Airport Corporate West Business park in Mississauga. It can be easily seen and accessed by guests coming from different places or even outside the country, not to mention the safety and convenience it brings the guests by providing a complimentary direct airport shuttle. The venue presents an open the door to these tourist spots and some local corporate headquarters such as FedEx, Samsung, HP, CitiGroup etc. It is also the perfect place for guests who love to shop as it is near Toronto Eaton Centre and PATH Underground Shopping Mall. Courtyard by Marriott, a style of hotels owned by the known Marriott International, has expanded since the 1980s also to cater to travellers who are in for wedding events, business travels, weekend getaways, and family vacations.
Since the venue is designed to provide comfort and maximum service to its guests, the wedding event rooms can be arranged according to various seating setups. The following are the available rooms that have varying capacities depending on the setup needed:
• The 744-square-feet Atlantic Room has a capacity of 45 for the theatre setup, 24 for a schoolroom, 18 for conference and U-shape, 60 for receptions, and 40 for banquets.
• The 744-square-feet Pacific Room has a capacity of 50 for the theatre setup, 40 for schoolroom setup, 20 for conference and U-shape, 60 for receptions, and 50 for banquets.
• The 1,230-square-feet Aviation Room has a capacity of 70 for the theatre setup, 42 for schoolroom setup, 28 for conference and U-shape, 80 for receptions, and 60 for banquets.
• There is also a complimentary business centre designed for business travellers, a bistro area appropriate for small group interaction or individual time, an indoor heated swimming pool, whirlpool, and fitness centre for health and wellness time.
• Unique complimentary reservation link for wedding guests’ room reservations
• A report indicating guests’ estimated time of arrival
• Mobile check-in and alerts when the room is ready
• Free airport shuttle
• Free Wi-Fi
• Smoking areas
• Car rental
• Babysitting/child care
• Multilingual staff
• Accommodation for the couple and guests
• Paid parking
The venue presents clean and modernly decorated event rooms and flexible workspaces with the necessary materials depending on the book's event. They can place necessities such as the attendee booking tools for weddings and AV equipment, copier, fax, and computer for business purposes.
Guests are welcomed with healthy breakfast options at The Bistro in the morning, with the breakfast sandwich as their signature. In the evening, you can choose from a wide selection of tasty dinner, beer, and wine.
For the renovated hotel bedrooms, they offer spacious rooms with very comfortable plush bedding that create a fantastic atmosphere inside.
Courtyard Toronto Airport assists wedding event from the floor plans and capacity charts up to the guests’ booking, arrival, check-in, and the event proper. You get what you pay for, even at a reasonable cost. Your incredible wedding plans deserve a place that will put them into reality. Start now by filling the form to request a price quote for this ideal venue.
Meet the team
231 Carlingview Dr, Toronto, ON M9W 5E8
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.