You will never go wrong with The Westin Toronto Airport. Its excellent location near the Pearson International Airport. With the breathtaking view inside and outside, the hotel has been catering weddings since the 1907s, producing the most beautiful memories for couples. It is a convenient venue for wedding events, business trips, corporate meetings, family vacations, and everything in the middle.
Facilities and Capacity
With over 19,000-square-foot event space in total, the venue is suitable for any event you want the rooms to be arranged. Here are the room choices and their corresponding capacities.
• The gorgeous Sutton Hall is the venue’s biggest ballroom, and a 3-section merged room can accommodate up to 500 guests for wedding receptions and can also be set up depending on your preferred arrangement. It can be divided into two for smaller events.
• The Bristol Suite can accommodate up to 200 guests for wedding receptions. Aside from that, this flexible suite can also be used for business purposes as it can be rearranged according to the proposed setup. It can be divided into two for smaller events.
• The beautiful Plaza Room boasts its floor-to-ceiling windows that can invite up to 150 guests. It is appropriate for small wedding receptions, business trips and parties, and get-togethers.
• Plaza A and the Balmoral Room have a similar capacity of 50 people in each room, appropriate for those who fancy a small wedding reception and gathering. Small business group discussions are also invited here, with the available setups, including the theatre setup, classroom, and banquet.
• The Carlyle Room can accommodate wedding receptions for 150 people, as well as other events such as get-togethers and business meetings.
• The combined Carlyle and Balmoral has a capacity of 150 guests attending a wedding reception, corporate events, and social gatherings.
• The Windsor and Mayfair Rooms have a capacity of 40 guests in each room for small intimate weddings.
• The Carlton Room can fill up to 20 guests, perfect for those who just want their closest family to be with them during the wedding.
• The Easton’s Room has a capacity of 25 people for small wedding events, business discussions, and get-togethers.
• The Dixon Room is the smallest venue that can fit an intimate wedding reception. With a maximum capacity of 17 guests, this room can still be styled with the theatre setup, banquet, U-shape etc.
• The Atmosphere North, a private room, can be used for your wedding day with up to 76 guests. It can also serve as a venue for business meetings and social gathers.
• Professional wedding specialists that will handle everything
• Unique complimentary reservation link for wedding guests’ room reservations
• A report indicating guests’ estimated time of arrival
• Mobile check-in and alerts when the room is ready
• Free airport shuttle
• Free Wi-Fi
• Car rental
• Paid on-site parking and valet parking service
• Wheelchair accessible for public areas
This venue's welcoming lobby greets guests with flawless white marble floors, rock crystal chandeliers, and a trendy set of furniture is a perfect combination of blue, gold, and lavender. The indoor plants at the lobby area attract positive energy, bringing comfort and peace of mind to everyone.
Complete your event experience with the venue’s healthy and locally inspired selection of food catering served by their trusted and expert team in the kitchen. They are thrilled to delicious curate menus to ensure that guests have a great selection to choose from for their most-awaited wedding day.
The Westin Toronto Airport offers value for money, comfort, and dependability when it comes to your stay and event plans. They let you choose a package that suits your event and decorations that fit your preferred concept. It is a great choice for your wedding as everything is in good hands when you coordinate with their team of experts. Fill the form now to get a price quote for this captivating venue.