Toronto. See On Map
Meet the team
Prices Wedding Heaven
What is the starting price for a full wedding service?
$1.001 - $2.000
What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
$201 - $250
Features Wedding Heaven
What kind of religious affiliations can the officiant serve?Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-based, Evangelical, Hindu, Muslim, Jainist, Jewish, Lutheran, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Sikhist, Taoist, Unitarian
Which of the following services can the officiant provide?Allow Couple’s Own Vows, Licensed, Lodgement of Legal Documents, Personalized Ceremonies, Pre-wedding Meeting, Premarital Counselling
What types of weddings can the officiant serve?Ceremony Rehearsal, Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious, Single Religion, Vow Renewal
Cities of Service Wedding Heaven
Which cities do you serve in Ontario?Toronto
Wedding Heaven Frequently Asked Questions
How long are the ceremonies in which the officiant serves on average?
31 - 45 minutes
Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
Does the vendor have any wedding packages?
About Wedding Heaven
Wedding Heaven was founded by Rev Alex Rajak, a licensed minister by Ontario, to solemnize weddings across the GTA and Toronto. He is a good listener and enjoys listening to people’s stories about their culture and heritage. He aims to provide soon-to-be-wed couples with the most exceptional and meaningful wedding officiant service that they will cherish forever.
Through Wedding Heaven, he has helped hundreds of couples get the wedding ceremony they have always wished for. He works closely with to-be-weds to understand their dreams and requirements and customize accordingly to make the event remarkably unique and memorable. Rev Alex will make everything stress-free and special, from an intimate ceremony with fewer rituals to a magnificent celebration with traditional rituals, music, and dance.
• Offers service for various religious affiliations such as Agnostic, Anglican, Catholic, Baptist, Mormon, Orthodox Christian, Hindu, Earth-Based, Pagan, Jainism, Jewish, Sikhism, Islam, Presbyterian, Quaker, Unitarian, Evangelical, Taoist, Lutheran, Baha’i Faith, Buddhist
• Attends different types of weddings like an interfaith ceremony, non-religious, single religion
• Perform a Small legal Wedding Ceremony at your Home or Location of Choice
• Guides with all documentation and assist with obtaining the marriage certificate
• He customizes ceremony options such as vows, readings, unity symbols, etc.
• Includes your words and stories for a personal and romantic touch
• Design overall layout and ﬂow of service
• Arrives 30 minutes before the ceremony
• Wedding rehearsals last about 30 to 60 minutes
• Licensed officiant service
• Personal face-to-face planning session with the couple
• Unlimited email and phone consultation
• Personalized ceremonies
Alex is flexible and meets with couples at the ceremony location or any other location preferred by them. He recommends brides and grooms to rehearse ceremonies that include additional elements such as sand ceremony, ring ceremony, readings, and more.
5100 Yonge Street Toronto M2N 5V7
Position on Map