Toronto. See On Map
Meet the team
Prices Brella Ceremonies
What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
$26 - $50
Features Brella Ceremonies
What kind of religious affiliations can the officiant serve?Buddhist, Catholic, Jewish, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian
Which of the following services can the officiant provide?Allow Couple’s Own Vows, Personalized Ceremonies
What types of weddings can the officiant serve?Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious, Single Religion, Vow Renewal
Cities of Service Brella Ceremonies
Which cities do you serve in Ontario?Toronto
Brella Ceremonies Frequently Asked Questions
How long are the ceremonies in which the officiant serves on average?
31 - 45 minutes
Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
About Brella Ceremonies
Based in Toronto, Brella Ceremonies provides wedding officiant service for brides and grooms from different religious backgrounds. Sarah works personally with to-be-wed married couples to understand their dream and creates every ceremony in a meaningful manner that shows the love and bond they share for each other.
As a licensed celebrant, Sarah has the authority to solemnize marriages of different cultures and backgrounds. She is calm and patient while performing ceremonies and ensures couples a stress-free and memorable experience that they will cherish forever. Sarah has years of experience in officiating marriages across Toronto and performed many ceremonies successfully. She is devoted and passionate about helping you during the wedding process by personalizing the ceremony and will assist you with legal formalities.
• Provides services for various religious affiliations like Agnostic, Anglican, Buddhist, Unitarian, Baha’i Faith, Presbyterian, Pagan, Earth-Based, Jewish, Episcopalian, No-Denomination
• Attends weddings like Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
• Complete Participation in the Wording of Your Ceremony
• Allow Couples to Recite Their Own Vows
• Administration of Legal Paperwork
• Wedding Ceremony Rehearsal
• Licensed Service
• Full Confidence in the Performance of the Ceremony
• Liaising with Your Musicians and Photographer
• A Memento of Your Ceremony
• Initial Consultation
Sarah believes every ceremony should be different because every love story is different and unique. She helps couples write the vows with correct words to make the event personal and special.
108 Vine Ave, Unit B, Toronto, ON M6P 1V7
Position on Map