- $251 - $500
Meet the team
Prices AEIC Weddings
- What is the starting price for a full wedding service?
- $251 - $500
Features AEIC Weddings
- What kind of religious affiliations can the officiant serve?
- Agnostic Anglican Baha'i Faith Baptist Buddhist Catholic Earth-based Episcopalian Evangelical Hindu Muslim Jainist Jewish Lutheran Methodist Mormon No Denomination Orthodox Christian Pagan Presbyterian Quaker Shinto Sikhist Taoist Unitarian
- Which of the following services can the officiant provide?
- Allow Couple’s Own Vows Licensed Personalized Ceremonies
- What types of weddings can the officiant serve?
- Ceremony Rehearsal Civil Union Interfaith Ceremony Non-Religious Single Religion Vow Renewal
Cities of Service AEIC Weddings
- Which cities do you serve in Ontario?
AEIC Weddings Frequently Asked Questions
- Which cities does AEIC Weddings serve in Ontario?
AEIC Weddings serves wedding officiant services in toronto.
- Which of the following services can AEIC Weddings provide?
AEIC Weddings provides services such as licensed, personalized ceremonies, allow couple’s own vows.
- How long are the ceremonies in which AEIC Weddings serves on average?
AEIC Weddings serves the ceremonies 16 - 30 minutes on average.
- Does the starting price of AEIC Weddings include the ceremony rehearsal?
No, the starting price of AEIC Weddings does not include the ceremony rehearsal.
- Does AEIC Weddings have any wedding packages?
Yes, AEIC Weddings has wedding packages.
- Does the vendor have a service for destination weddings?
About AEIC Weddings
No wedding can be done without a perfect wedding ceremony. AEIC Weddings is a company that specializes in wedding ceremonies. The company is located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is based out of Toronto, but you can get their services in many areas like Ajax, Barrie, Brampton, Burlington, Cambridge, Mississauga, Waterloo, Timmins, Whitchurch, and many more. The team is open to travel to any place you want them to. The officiants who handle the wedding ceremony are licensed. The officiants make sure your wedding ceremony is done as per your wish, and you remember your wedding day for the rest of your life.
AEIC Weddings has been performing ceremonies since 2011. They recognize and respect all faiths or no faith at all. All of their wedding officiants - Accredited Officials - are licensed by the Province of Ontario to sign legal marriage documents; and are expertly trained by experienced officiants to help you create the ceremony of your dreams.
• Allows couples to write their own vows
• Pre-marital counselling for couples
• The officiants handle all communications via phone, email, or conference call for the smooth functioning of everything.
• Standard ceremony or traditional ceremony
• Wedding ceremony officiated within 30 minutes
• Earth, creative themed and bilingual ceremonies
• Vow renewal
• Non-religious wedding
• Interfaith ceremony
• Single religion wedding
AEIC Weddings is a company that offers its services in many places. This is a USP that no other company can offer easily. Their prices are very reasonable and within your budget. Ensure to book in advance to enjoy their service to the fullest.
17 Barberry Pl, Suite 2314, Toronto, ON M2K 3E2
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.