Prices Nadia Lef-Dressmaking and Alteration
- What is the price range for full-priced suits and tuxedos that can normally be purchased in the store?
- $201 - $300
- What are the price ranges for suits and tuxedos that can normally be rented in the store?
- $0 - $100
Features Nadia Lef-Dressmaking and Alteration
- Which of the following services can the vendor provide?
- Alterations Appointments Only Full Customization
- Which of the following items can the vendor provide?
- Bridal Gowns Dress Replicas Formal Gowns Plus Size Gowns Sample Gowns Tuxedos
- Which clients does the vendor serve?
- Bride Bridesmaids Father of the Bride Father of the Groom Flower Girls Groom Groomsmen Mother of the Bride Mother of the Groom
Cities of Service Nadia Lef-Dressmaking and Alteration
- Which cities do you serve in Ontario?
Nadia Lef-Dressmaking and Alteration Frequently Asked Questions
- Which cities does Nadia Lef-Dressmaking and Alteration serve in Ontario?
Nadia Lef-Dressmaking and Alteration serves wedding gown services in toronto.
- Which of the following services can Nadia Lef-Dressmaking and Alteration provide?
Nadia Lef-Dressmaking and Alteration can provide appointments only, alterations, full customization.
- Which of the following items can Nadia Lef-Dressmaking and Alteration provide?
Nadia Lef-Dressmaking and Alteration can provide formal gowns, bridal gowns, plus size gowns, tuxedos, sample gowns, dress replicas.
- How often does the vendor receive new bridal gowns?
- What is the return policy of the vendor?
- What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
5 - 6 mounths
- How does the vendor price dress alterations?
About Nadia Lef-Dressmaking and Alteration
It is a Toronto-based bridal boutique that makes custom-made bridal gowns. Besides the wedding, you can also buy prom and evening gowns from here. All these gowns are hand-made and prepared on order. The store maintains very high-quality standards, and its dress consultants make sure that any dress that is made matches the bride's personality.
The owner of the store is a degree holder in the field of fine arts. She has got more than 30 years of experience designing and creating dresses. Her commitment to her craft is admirable and inspiring. She is ably supported by a team of expert tailors, seamstresses, etc.
The emphasis here is on quality and customization. The designer contends that ready-made dresses, more often than not, require alteration. You can do away with this additional expense by having a custom-made dress. It also offers state-of-the-art alteration services that go beyond regular hemming, rightsizing. You can get your whole outfit redone here and give it a modern look. It also provides alteration and basic repair services for men's suits and tuxedos.
Alteration and custom-made dressmaking go hand in hand here. No doubt, a custom-made dress provides a host of benefits. It will fit perfectly, and you won't have to spend anything extra on alteration. Similarly, restoring old clothes is a great service too. Vintage clothes have an emotional value attached, and seeing them in new glory will surely make your day bright.
Meet the team
5146 Dundas Street West Toronto, M9A 1C2
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.