Toronto. See On Map
Member for 1 year
Prices Eric Sana - Custom House
- What is the price range for full-priced suits and tuxedos that can normally be purchased in the store?
- $501 - $750
Features Eric Sana - Custom House
- Which of the following services can the vendor provide?
- Alterations Cleaning Full Customization Sample Sales Trunk Shows
- Which of the following items can the vendor provide?
- Customary Attires Formal Gowns Plus Size Gowns Shoes Tuxedos Undergarments
- Which clients does the vendor serve?
- Bridesmaids Father of the Bride Father of the Groom Mother of the Bride Mother of the Groom Ring Bearers
Cities of Service Eric Sana - Custom House
- Which cities do you serve in Ontario?
Eric Sana - Custom House Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the return policy of the vendor?
- How does the vendor price dress alterations?
About Eric Sana - Custom House
It is a bespoke designer house that mainly specializes in grooms' wear and men's formal suiting. It also offers made-to-measure clothing for the bridesmaids and other wedding guests. It is located in Toronto and has another branch on Howe Street in Vancouver. It defines its operational philosophy with 3 Cs; competence, care, and creativity. It draws its inspiration from these and continues to enjoy its customers' support and confidence.
It has over 20 years of experience in the field of creating bespoke clothing. Its owner and main designer is a Bosnian immigrant, and he has been creating dresses long before he immigrated to Canada. With a rich experience and a solid footing, the label is continuing its upward journey.
The label believes in passion in whatever it does. The suits for men are steeped in tradition, class, style, and comfort. Emphasis is laid on a perfect fit as it believes the suit should be worn as a second skin. The designer would personally be with you during the process, right from selecting fabrics, measurements, and everything in between. The same applies to the bespoke ladies' outfits. The turnaround period is 4-6 weeks. If you are in a hurry, you can ask for earlier delivery, which might cause you a certain amount. It also provides very high-quality alteration services that will leave ensure every dress fits you like a glove.
It is a designer label like no other. The designs are classy, and the bespoke tailoring is par excellence.
Meet the team
176 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5C 2L7
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.