Prices Brosche Bridal
- What is the average price of a wedding gown?
- $4.000 - $6.499
Features Brosche Bridal
- Which of the following services can the vendor provide?
- Alterations Cleaning Full Customization
- Which of the following items can the vendor provide?
- Bridal Belts Bridal Gowns Customary Attires Formal Gowns Garters Tuxedos Veils
- Which clients does the vendor serve?
- Bride Mother of the Bride Mother of the Groom
Cities of Service Brosche Bridal
- Which cities do you serve in Ontario?
Brosche Bridal Frequently Asked Questions
- How often does the vendor receive new bridal gowns?
- What is the return policy of the vendor?
- What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
6 - 9 mounths
- How does the vendor price dress alterations?
About Brosche Bridal
It is a Toronto-based business that provides a range of services for its clients. This includes designing new dresses, tailoring services, and alterations. It is a one-stop solution for your many needs. It is an expert on formal evening wear, prom dresses, cocktail dresses, wedding gowns, gowns for bridesmaids, among many others. You can expect designing, alteration, and repair services on all these dresses. It will also take care of your everyday wear, business wear, casual wear, etc. In short, you can count on them to provide first-class designing, stitching, and altering services on every type of cloth.
It has more than 20 years of experience in the field of tailoring, altering, etc. The place is run by many individuals who are all experienced and experts in their respective fields. They are designers, tailors, seamstresses, etc. You can rely on them to provide quality services.
There are a host of services on offer here. If you want a custom-made dress for your wedding or any other occasion, you can get it done here. You can bring an old or vintage-style gown and give it a contemporary touch. The range of alteration services is also very diverse. From simple fittings to length adjustment, hemming, and tapering, everything is taken care of here. Repairs are also done on old and torn clothes. They can do patching or sewing as the case may be.
This is a unique place as it gives an array of useful services to the clients regarding clothes. The professional staff will take every care to give you a perfect service.
Meet the team
575 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5V 2B6
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.