Prices Best for Bride - The Best Bridal Stores
- What is the price range for full-priced suits and tuxedos that can normally be purchased in the store?
- $201 - $300
- What are the price ranges for suits and tuxedos that can normally be rented in the store?
- $0 - $100
Features Best for Bride - The Best Bridal Stores
- Which of the following services can the vendor provide?
- Alterations Appointments Only Cleaning Evening Dress Appointment In-house Alterations Preservation Sample Sales Trunk Shows
- Which of the following items can the vendor provide?
- Bridal Belts Bridal Gowns Capes Formal Gowns Garters Hair Accessories Combs Headpieces Jewellery Plus Size Gowns Sample Gowns Veils
- Which clients does the vendor serve?
- Bride Bridesmaids Flower Girls Mother of the Bride Mother of the Groom Ring Bearers
Cities of Service Best for Bride - The Best Bridal Stores
- Which cities do you serve in Ontario?
- Toronto Barrie Brampton Brantford Guelph Hamilton Mississauga Newmarket Niagara Falls Richmond Hill
Best for Bride - The Best Bridal Stores Frequently Asked Questions
- Which cities does Best for Bride - The Best Bridal Stores serve in Ontario?
Best for Bride - The Best Bridal Stores serves wedding gown services in richmond hill, hamilton, guelph, brantford, barrie, brampton, toronto, newmarket, niagara falls, mississauga.
- Which of the following services can Best for Bride - The Best Bridal Stores provide?
Best for Bride - The Best Bridal Stores can provide in-house alterations, trunk shows, alterations, sample sales, preservation, evening dress appointment, appointments only, cleaning.
- Which of the following items can Best for Bride - The Best Bridal Stores provide?
Best for Bride - The Best Bridal Stores can provide veils, bridal gowns, headpieces, formal gowns, bridal belts, jewellery, garters, plus size gowns, combs, hair accessories, capes, sample gowns.
- How often does the vendor receive new bridal gowns?
- What is the return policy of the vendor?
Exchanges, Final Sale, Partial Refund
- What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
5 - 6 mounths
- How does the vendor price dress alterations?
By piece, Flat fee
- Which wedding dress designers does the vendor carry in-store?
About Best for Bride - The Best Bridal Stores
It is located in 4 cities of Ontario; Toronto, Mississauga/Etobicoke, Hamilton, and Barrie. It sells and rents designer gowns for weddings and other occasions. It exclusively sells some European bridal labels too. The choices are endless, and the designs showcase the very latest in formal wear. You can find them in all types of fine fabrics; Silk, Charmeuse, Satin, Duchesse Satin, Chiffon, Georgette, Organza, Taffeta, Tulle, Batiste, Velvet are all available.
It all started in 2005 when the store's female owner decided to set up a bridal store. Since then, it has added dresses for other formal occasions as well. The owner has also put together a team of dedicated professionals to run her business efficiently and successfully.
The owner understands that to win new customers and retain them, she must dispense excellent quality customer service. That is why the staff here is so courteous, civil, and cooperative. The dress specialists will guide you about the latest trends and designs in the bridal industry and help you choose the one that suits you the most. They will also keep in mind your style and preference. There are dresses available for every body type and skin colour. It regularly features discounts, clearance sales, special offers, etc. This is a big attraction for those customers that are on a budget. You can also get your favourite dress on rent here and save money. The store also sells online.
J Valentina Bridal
Alex Hanson Bridal
Its vast collection of dresses will inspire you. Customer service is another plus point. This place is worth visiting.
Meet the team
566 Sheppard Ave West, Toronro, M3H 2R9
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.