Turn your sights away from the busy city onto the mesmerizing natural beauty of the Azuridge Estate Hotel. A short 20-minute drive will take you to what seems like an entire world away from Calgary, where the sprawling Alberta Rocky Mountains are an inescapable view. Originally a private residence, the estate is currently the country’s only estate hotel.
Couples looking to celebrate their weddings surrounded by nature with warm yet sophisticated lodgings are sure to fall in love with the venue’s endless locations for the most beautiful wedding photos.
Facilities and Capacity
Its rustic charm comes from the generous use of wood and stone elements in the architecture. High ceilings and tall windows allow sunlight to pour in and add warmth to the otherwise luxurious mountain cabin ambiance.
Choose from various indoor and outdoor locations throughout the estate for each of your wedding celebrations, whether it’s your bridal shower, a rehearsal dinner, or a post-wedding brunch the day after.
● Outdoor options include the Estate Grounds that can accommodate 250 seated guests, boasts of a breathtaking background of the valley and the fountains. Easily transition from a formal ceremony to a fun reception with drinks flowing and lawn games until the night ends.
● The Gazebo, or the adult treehouse, is ideal for parties and drinks with its full-service bar and is built to accommodate up to 80 guests on its two levels.
● The Tourmaline seats 180 guests and is an indoor space that allows you to open it up into the outdoors. The room is decorated simply with white ceiling to floor drapes and timber beams. Choose between round and long tables to dictate the flow of interaction.
● The Celestite can accommodate 50 seated guests and 80 ceremony guests. This indoor space highlights the beauty of the outdoors with its floor-to-ceiling windows.
● The Tiger’s Eye Den is an intimate and romantic space that seats 60 guests. Its natural stone fireplace is a well-loved element of the private lounge.
● The Carnelian seats 60 guests, is adorned with birch tree chandeliers and granite floors, makes the perfect venue for intimate celebrations where the private outdoor patio can be maximized to accommodate up to a total of 125 ceremony guests.
● The Opal & Topaz Bar can be booked for a celebration with a maximum of 70 guests. It transforms into the dance floor for Full Estate Weddings.
● Smaller gatherings and celebrations can also be arranged throughout the Azuridge Estate Hotel’s many outdoor terraces and decks, among their other facilities.
Nothing says true luxury like having butlers at your beck and call. The Azuridge Estate Hotel prides itself in creating exceptional personalized service at every aspect, and their butlers add the perfect touch. From wardrobe assistance to wedding day preparations, your butler is dedicated to making sure your event goes nothing but perfect.
The butlers are the just cherry on top. You also have the privilege of working with the hotel’s specialists for every aspect of your wedding, including event planners, gourmet chefs, and wine sommeliers.
The estate is abundant with natural beauty matched with simple yet purposeful architecture that exudes luxury and a rustic mountain cabin charm. Each of the Azuridge Estate Hotel’s event venues is decorated with minimalism, elegance, and sophistication in mind without losing its character. The venue provides tables, chairs, an altar/arches and a dance floor.
Azuridge Estate Hotel offers an outstanding catering experience and customizable menus crafted by the award-winning head chef Yoshi Chubachi. Guests can enjoy the traditional Canadian cuisine with some French and Asian influences.
The Azuridge Estate Hotel offers 13 overnight guest suites. Choose between standard rooms and luxury suites that accommodate a total of 48 guests. Every room is provided with luxury beddings, high-speed internet access, flat-screen televisions with Apple TV, and in-floor heated granite spa ensuites.
For a genuinely picture-perfect wedding executed with utmost precision by a team of professionals against a backdrop of breathtaking luxury and nature, the Azuridge Estate Hotel is the venue for you.