Your free virtual wedding assistant Olivia is here!
Allow our virtual wedding planner to optimize your search and send you 5 wedding videographers to your liking for free!
- What's the starting package price?
- What's the most popular package price?
- What videography services does the vendor offer?
- Full feature video Multiple cameras Multiple locations Liability insurance Additional hours High-definition video Highlight video Raw footage
- What kind of equipment does the provider have?
- 2nd shooter
- Which wedding events does the vendor serve?
- Ceremony Pre-ceremony Reception
- What final video formats does the vendor offer?
- Digital download Flash drive USB Hard drive USB
- What videographic style(s) does the vendor identify with?
- Storytelling Documentary Cinematic
Cities of Service AdjustingLight
- Which cities do you serve in Ontario?
AdjustingLight Frequently Asked Questions
- What's the wedding video price of AdjustingLight?
AdjustingLight offers wedding video prices starting at $750-$1.000.
- Does AdjustingLight offer any wedding packages?
Yes, AdjustingLight offers packages for weddings.
- Which services are included in the starting package price of the AdjustingLight?
AdjustingLight offers these services with the starting package: multiple cameras, full feature video, highlight video, high-definition video, additional hours.
- What videographic style(s) does AdjustingLight identify with?
AdjustingLight videographic style(s): documentary, cinematic, storytelling.
AdjustingLight is a prominent videography service located in Toronto, Ontario. They specialize in cinematography and video production for a wide range of events, mainly weddings and engagements in the Toronto area. Robert, the owner of the videography company AdjustingLight has been in the business for more than 26 years narrating your romantic moments in the most iconic style. His team of talented videographers captures the memorable moments in the most contemporary and traditional fashion to remain in our hearts forever. To bring out the best of moments the team of videographers works hand in hand with their clients to ensure complete satisfaction. The team involved in wedding cinematography works both for indoor and outdoor events.
Adjusting Light was founded by Robert 26 years ago after successful completion of his degree in cinematography and digital art. He started with a small group of aspiring photographers and gradually after a lot of hard work, dedication and perseverance he took this project to the next level. The videographers working with Robert are fully trained to handle wedding events in the most professional manner, by delivering the best in the market. They have collected positive reviews and comments from the clients, whom they have worked, in the past.
There is a wide range of services offered to the clients in various packages with new ideas and plans.
Engagement Cinematography in HD, 108P/4 on a USB
Wedding Cinematography with the music of your choice in HD, 108P/4 on a USB
Full day coverage for 12 hours
Full feature video
Other services include:
Photo print at additional cost from professional lab
With a strong presence in the market for over 26 years, we aim to serve the clients with the utmost care, passion and professionalism. The clients have the option to choose from different packages according to their needs, once you have made a choice you can make your payment via digital transaction, credit or debit card. Looking forward to working with you for weddings and other events.
Meet the team
Beaches Village, Toronto, ON
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.