Your free virtual wedding assistant Olivia is here!
Allow our virtual wedding planner to optimize your search and send you 5 wedding videographers to your liking for free!
Prices Cedar Box
- What's the starting package price?
- What's the most popular package price?
Features Cedar Box
- What videography services does the vendor offer?
- Full feature video Multiple cameras Multiple locations Additional hours Client revisions High-definition video Highlight video Raw footage
- What kind of equipment does the provider have?
- 2nd shooter
- Which wedding events does the vendor serve?
- Ceremony Pre-ceremony Reception Rehearsal dinner
- What final video formats does the vendor offer?
- Digital download Flash drive USB Hard drive USB
- What videographic style(s) does the vendor identify with?
- Storytelling Cinematic
Cities of Service Cedar Box
- Which cities do you serve in Ontario?
Cedar Box Frequently Asked Questions
- What's the wedding video price of Cedar Box?
Cedar Box offers wedding video prices starting at $1.000-$2.000.
- Does Cedar Box offer any wedding packages?
Yes, Cedar Box offers packages for weddings.
- Which services are included in the starting package price of the Cedar Box?
Cedar Box offers these services with the starting package: highlight video, raw footage, high-definition video, one event per day, 2nd shooter, multiple cameras, multipal location, additional hours.
- What videographic style(s) does Cedar Box identify with?
Cedar Box videographic style(s): storytelling, cinematic.
About Cedar Box
Cedar Box is based out of Toronto that specializes in storytelling for weddings and other events in the most extraordinary way. They are known to capture weddings and engagement in the most cinematic approach and to deliver the highest quality visuals to stay with you forever. They deploy videographers depending upon the size of the wedding, and the client's budget. The videographers capture the moments in the most artistic style keeping up the market trend. Cedar Box has also featured in Canada Times, the country's most popular newspaper for unending dedication in videography, and has gathered positive feedbacks from the clients.
The owner of Cedar Box, Jerry has completed his degree in cinematography, and since then he has been serving the clients with honesty, integrity and passion. Most of the video and photographers working under Jerry have certification in digital art and alongside an experience of over five years. They undertake events big or small with the same enthusiasm and approach. The firm has completed ten years of service in videography and is very popular in the market.
The company provides a premium and standard package for the soon -to- be-married couples. Some of the services include:
Full day wedding coverage
Digital and physical copies of the wedding film
To keep up with the market trend, Cedar Box offers you additional services which include:
After serving for over a decade the company has continually increased their market penetration. They are fun to work with, and without any hesitation, they continue to serve their clients. The clients can choose between a wide range of packages and they have the option to personalize their package and make payments through a digital transaction. Wish to hear from you soon about weddings and other events.
Meet the team
77 Huntley Street, Toronto, ON M4Y 2P3
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.