Also called 'Paris in Parkdale', the Tempered Room is in Toronto. It is 8 minutes from CBD and 20 minutes from Toronto Pearson International Airport. The Tempered Room is a custom catering company that specializes in creative food displays by night. It is one of the most polished patisseries and boulangerie you will ever come across. This cozy and rustic event venue is suitable for intimate events such as weddings, receptions, bridal showers, engagement parties, cocktail parties, and rehearsal dinners.
Facilities and Capacity
This event space features cozy wooden finishes with a rustic look, exposed brick walls, a high ceiling, industrial-chic antique accents, and air conditioning. It can accommodate 20 guests in a boardroom style, 36 guests in a seated dinner or 50 guests in a cocktail reception.
● Event manager
● Set up
● Clean up
● Event rentals
● Complimentary floral arrangements (for bar and food services tables)
● Complimentary audio equipment including surround sound speakers with access to connect an iPod/iPad/iTouch
● Complimentary Wi-Fi
● Air Conditioning
They offer in-house furniture that includes:
● 1 (120 in x 40 in) harvest table that seats up to 10 guests
● 5 custom movable side tables that seat 2 guests
● A movable wooden bar
● An industrial wood and steel beverage bar
● 6 adjustable antique stools
● A vintage coat rack that can take 45 coats
● They also offer table rentals with basic linens, folding chairs, modern white china plates, stainless cutlery, and simple glassware. They have dimmable lighting and votive candles.
● They allow outside rentals, furniture, audio/visual, and décor supplies. At Tempered Room, they can help you source furniture, premium linens, stunning décor, and floral arrangements. They do not allow confetti, sparkles, bubbles, silly string, streamers, feathers, glitter and rice, the use of tape or other adhesives, screws, nails, and other similar items. All candles must be the votive type or surrounded by hurricane or cylinder shade.
The Tempered Room is a full-service catering company. They specialize in modern French cuisine while still using local and sustainable ingredients. They serve Viennoiserie – inspired by Paris, Pâtisserie Savoury, salads, soups, cakes, cold and hot beverages.
They offer healthy options, as well as plenty of gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan options. They offer canapés [N'duja, chorizo, serrano, Tatin (vegetarian), beet (vegetarian, gluten-free), and mango roll (vegan, gluten-free)], others include veg smoked egg, duck pastrami, veggie truffle, etc. They also offer platters, healthy proteins, healthy sides, healthy desserts, and beverages, etc.
There are a few hotels around this venue. They include The Drake Hotel, which is 3 minutes from the venue, and Gladstone Hotel, which is 2 minutes from the venue. Guests can easily make reservations at any of these hotels.
You have to book the venue for the event at least 72 hours before the event. The space is available for rent from the evening hours, but full-day buyouts are also available if interested. Besides its standard rental rate, it also has holidays and seasonal rates. Fill out the form today to get married at this cozy, rustic restaurant.