- 200 -
The Loft at Baro Capacity
- Min. 200
Features The Loft at Baro
- What is the type of venue?
- Restaurant Weddings
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- Accommodations Food
Cuisine The Loft at Baro
- What kind of catering services does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Reception Dessert
The Loft at Baro Frequently Asked Questions
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in The Loft at Baro?
The Loft at Baro provides events such as accommodations and food.
- What kind of events does the The Loft at Baro carry out?
Apart from weddings, The Loft at Baro provides services such as reception, rehearsal dinner, bridal shower and engagement party.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Foods & Beverage, Wedding Cake
About The Loft at Baro
Everyone has a secret desire to celebrate their marriage ceremony in a special glamorous style. This day is very special to everyone, which is quite normal also. Everyone has some special thoughts and plans regarding this day. The Loft at Baro always thinks about how to decorate your special day more beautifully. They are determined to make this day more colourful. Here you will receive the amalgamation of two things. There is the architectural heritage on one side, and on the other side, there is the touch of modernism through furnishing. Combining these two has created such a beauty here that is unique and not equal to others.
With approximately 1,850 square feet to work with, The Loft On King Street can accommodate small and big gatherings. It can host up to 200 guests for a cocktail reception or 120 guests for a seated meal. From front-wide communal-style seating to more intimate smaller table layouts, any layout produces a beautiful environment at The Loft On King Street. Set among the gorgeous architecture of this unique event venue in Toronto, your head wedding table will take center stage.
It provides some services, including:
• Magical atmosphere
• Communal style seating arrangements
• Audiovisual entertainment
• Cocktail arrangements
No complaint will arise about the quality of food articles and the quality of taste. There is no doubt that the food is unparalleled in all respects, both in quality and taste. The management maintains cleanliness keeping in mind that cleanliness is godliness. Some of their popular cuisines are:
• Box breakfast, lunch, and dinner
• Baguettes, Crepes, Sandwiches, Burgers, Wraps and Croissants
• Special funny menus for kids
• Mouthwatering Salad
• Mexican specialties
• Desserts and beverages
Meet the team
485 King Street West Floor 3 Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5V 1K4
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.