The Omni King Edward Hotel is a vintage hotel situated in the lively centres of attraction in the vibrant heart of the city, King Street West, Toronto. It was built in 1903 and considered a marker place of Toronto. It has been restored in a modern spirit while preserving the elegance and authenticity of its ancient past. They are experienced in multicultural weddings and free-style weddings.
Facilities and Capacity
The wedding and event venues at The Omni King Edward Hotel are various, so you can plan any wedding size you prefer. Also, all rooms are indoor spaces.
● The Windsor features beautiful classic-style decor with magnificent harmonious colours and locates on the lower level and hosts up to 210 guests for a banquet and 300 guests for receptions. This room divides into three equal parts for smaller events and celebrations.
● The Vanity Fair Ballroom hosts 500 guests for a reception and 330 seated guests for a banquet-style. Also, it hosts up to 160 guests with a dance floor. It’s a flexible ballroom which locates on the second level and divides into two parts for smaller events and occasions. It features with its teardrop chandeliers and the high ceiling with the classic-vintage decor that reflects the sense of its history.
● The Crystal Ballroom hosts up to 330 guests for a reception and 320 for a banquet-style. Also, it accommodates 270 guests with a dance floor. It situates on the seventeenth floor. It’s one of a kind ballroom, in it, you will feel the warmth of the old memories of the celebrations that occurred in the 1920s, which will add an exceptional touch to the atmosphere of your wedding.
● The Sovereign locates on the lobby level. It hosts up to 220 seated guests for a banquet and 400 guests for cocktails. This fantastic venue has more than 7 meters of ceiling height and floor to ceiling windows. The style of it is vintage with white colours that will add a touch of the past to your wedding celebration.
● A dedicated wedding planner team
● Complimentary bridal suite on couple’s wedding day (and breakfast for two in their suite the following morning)
● Bridal Shower Tea Party & Spa Day
● Photography services
● Expert culinary team
● Open Bar
● Wedding cake
● Sound System
● LCD Projector
● Parking services are available on site.
The Omni King Edward Hotel cares about the details, and for that, it decorates the wedding and event venues expertly. It makes elegant floral arrangements to fit your wedding theme. Also, the platforms have Chiavari chairs and linens for signing table, etc.
Food menus at The Omni King Edward Hotel are from different global cuisines. Chef Daniel Schick on the helm is ready to delight you with the best menus. They cater in buffet style, three-course menu, multiple-course menu, receptions and more. All recipes are prepared from fresh and high-quality ingredients. They offer menu tasting for the bride and the groom to choose what they prefer for the wedding menu.
The suites and rooms at The Omni King Edward Hotel are well-equipped for a relaxing stay. The elegant mixture of soft and warm colours will make it perfect to host your wedding guests. They offer a beautiful bridal suite for the groom and the bride on the wedding day and special booking prices for the wedding guests.
The Omni King Edward Hotel wedding cost is affordable, and the wedding packages are well-designed with excellent services to suit your needs. Note that, 20% deposit is required when you sign the contract with this venue. Get in touch with The Omni King Edward Hotel through filling the form and celebrate your dream wedding in this charming venue.