Prices The Concert Hall
- What is the min wedding price per head?
- What is the max wedding price per head?
Features The Concert Hall
- What is the style of the venue?
- Vintage Art Deco Studio & Gallery
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- Inner City
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- Bar services Parking Wedding Planner / Coordinator Chairs Lighting Sound
Cuisine The Concert Hall
- What kind of bar services does the venue provide?
The Concert Hall Frequently Asked Questions
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
About The Concert Hall
Located in Toronto, Ontario, the historic building hosted iconic events and still hosts various social occasions such as ceremonies and receptions. The premiere event space is over 100 years old and offers music-lover customers a magical experience.
The hall offers two distinct spaces to be used as either ceremony or reception locations. The Red Room is perfect for more intimate gatherings. Their main hall is an area surrounded by history in every detail. The venue can host up to 500 guests for reception and up to 180 for seated plans.
- Event planner
- Bar services
- Tables and chairs
- Outside DJ
- Sound equipment
The historical building comes with a raised stage, hardwood dance floor and proscenium arch. The theater lighting can be adjusted, and seating arrangements can be made as well. The unique venue radiates with character in each step taken.
Providing a number of rentals, the hall is also open for outside bands or DJs. The staff provides the greatest service in one of Toronto’s iconic places. Please complete the form to learn more about their pricing policy.
Meet the team
888 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4W 2J2
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.