Prices St. George by the Grange
- What is the min wedding price per head?
- What is the max wedding price per head?
Features St. George by the Grange
- What is the type of venue?
- Banquet Hall Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- Country/Rustic Vintage
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Ceremony-only Cocktail Dining
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- 3rd party provider AV system Church & Chapel Parking Altar/Arch Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wheelchair Access Audio Equipment Chairs Flatware Lighting Sound Tables Venue
St. George by the Grange Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in St. George by the Grange?
St. George by the Grange minimum wedding prices range from $$60-$70 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$200-$250 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of St. George by the Grange?
St. George by the Grange has a maximum capacity of 70-80 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 70-80 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in St. George by the Grange?
St. George by the Grange provides events such as church & chapel, audio equipment, altar/arch, wedding planner / coordinator, av system, chairs, sound, parking, flatware, wheelchair access, lighting, tables, venue and 3rd party provider.
- What kind of events does the St. George by the Grange carry out?
Apart from weddings, St. George by the Grange provides services such as elopements, rehearsal dinner, bridal shower, ceremony, reception and engagement party.
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration, Photo & Video, Music, Wedding Cake
- Can more than one wedding be held at the same time?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
About St. George by the Grange
In Stephanie Street, close to Grange Park, St.George by the Grange stands as an outstanding icon in Toronto. From 1839 this church passed many changeable circumstances to reach its current face. The worship hall opened its doors for people in 1957 after lots of striving and appreciated efforts. This banquet-styled rustic venue offers church ceremonies and garden celebrations. As it has plenty of spaces and venues, many new couples celebrate the wedding day in it.
This great church has many indoor and outdoor wedding venues so that you can have different choices for your wedding reception and ceremony.
● The Great Hall is the largest venue at the church. It distinguishes a beautiful wooden floor with a light colour and high cathedral ceiling with dark oak bend wooden keels and fantastic stained glass windows that allow sunlight to cover the place. This lovely venue hosts banquets and receptions for 75 guests. You can also pick it for a wedding ceremony and walk on the aisle to the altar in a calm and spiritual feeling of this place.
● The Fellowship Hall suites intimate events and receptions and has a fully equipped kitchen. This venue hosts up to 50 guests. It features a tiled floor with light colour and wide wooden doors. Also, the soft walls are decorated with beautiful paintings.
● The lawns are suitable for an open-air wedding ceremony in front of the stunning spire. Its attractive door has Mid-nineteenth century gothic-style enclosed with lofty trees and a beautiful ambience under the sunlight. It accommodates more than 60 seated guests.
● Also, the Courtyard is a fantastic option for a lovely celebration. It has paved ground with grey stones and hosts more than 50 people. The lawns beside it will be great for a wedding reception in the city but surrounded by nature.
● Venue coordinator
● Set up / Clean up
● Light supply
● Audio equipment
● Street parking is available onsite.
The venues like the Great hall at St.George by the Grange have beautiful removable paws. Also, they provide modern chairs and tables with elegant designs. You can arrange with outside vendors to get all the other services like floral arrangements and catering.
St.George by the Grange wedding cost distinguishes several wedding venue options. Today, get in touch by filling the form and plan for a memorable wedding in this fascinating venue.
Meet the team
30 Stephanie St, Toronto, ON M5T 1X6
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.