- Min price (pp)
Old Toronto, Toronto. See On Map
WeddingHero.ca member for 2 year
Prices Fairmont Royal York
- What is the min wedding price per head?
- What is the max wedding price per head?
Features Fairmont Royal York
- What is the type of venue?
- Hotel Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- Luxury Vintage
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- Inner City
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- 3rd party provider Accommodations Alcohol Bar services Bridal suite Dance Floor Insurance Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wheelchair Access WIFI Cake Cutting Chairs Clean up Flatware Glassware Lighting Linens Sound Tables Valet Venue Food
Cuisine Fairmont Royal York
- What kind of catering services does the venue offer?
- Buffet Chocolate Fountain Cocktail Reception Dessert Family Style French Service Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s) Stations Tastings Wedding Cake
- What is the venue's cuisine style?
- American Asian Gluten-free Vegan Vegetarian
- What kind of bar services does the venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Cash Bar Champagne Toast House Beer House Liquor House Wine Limited Bar Liquor License Open Bar Premium Liquor Signature Drink Specialty Beer Specialty Wine
Time Restrictions Fairmont Royal York
- Event Time Extensions
- At what time should the music end?
- At what time should the after-party end?
Fairmont Royal York Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Fairmont Royal York?
Fairmont Royal York minimum wedding prices range from $$200-$250 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$250++ per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Fairmont Royal York?
Fairmont Royal York has a maximum capacity of 750+ people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 750+ people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Fairmont Royal York?
Fairmont Royal York provides events such as venue, flatware, alcohol, valet, sound, food, insurance, linens, bridal suite, wheelchair access, clean up, chairs, lighting, dance floor, wedding planner / coordinator, glassware, accommodations, wifi, 3rd party provider, cake cutting, tables and bar services.
- What kind of events does the Fairmont Royal York carry out?
Apart from weddings, Fairmont Royal York provides services such as rehearsal dinner, bridal shower, reception, after party, ceremony and engagement party.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- What kind of events does the venue carry out?
Ceremony, Reception, After Party, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- What is the accommodation capacity?
- Could the beverage package be upgraded?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Is there a smoking area?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About Fairmont Royal York
Fairmont Royal York hotel has existed since 1929 in the city of Toronto. The building has some unique features, such as the travertine pillars and hand-painted pillars. Its distance from the CN Tower by foot is approximately 13-minutes.
It is an ideal venue that you can start your married life. It is a typically magnificent and romantic event venue. People who have their weddings in this location do so under beautiful ceilings and chandeliers capable of lighting up the whole arena. The staff also offer a range of efficient and effective services aimed at making your wedding celebration a memorable one.
At Fairmont Royal York, there is a wide range of spaces that add a touch of glamour and charm to your event. Some of the facilities that you can find here include:
● Concert Hall: This hall consists of a full stage, high ceiling, crystal chandeliers, balcony, and window. These can make your dream wedding a reality. It measures about 8,000 sq. ft. It has a capacity of up to 770 seated guests and 1085 standing guests.
● Ballroom: This venue gives out the Italian feeling. Inside it, you would find a ceiling with an oil painting. This venue is easily the most photographed space in Toronto. It has a capacity of up to 440 seated guests depending on seating plans and 590 standing guests.
● Canadian Room: This is one of the largest event spaces with rooms for functions in Toronto. It is versatile and capable of accommodating about 750 guests or a little above that. It can accommodate up to 1260 guests for banquets or 1670 guests for cocktail receptions.
● Imperial Room: It was the most elegant clubs in the city. This area has been renewed and used as an entertainment and event venue. It has floor-to-ceiling windows. It can host up to 390 guests for banquets and 650 guests for cocktail receptions.
● Ontario Room: Located next to the Canadian room, the Ontario Room is decorated with a trillion carvings of wood inlay millwork and four fantastic chandeliers hanging from the domes. It can accommodate up to 270 guests for banquets and 405 guests for cocktails.
This venue has many event packages that can be customized with the wedding planner according to your desires.
● Wedding specialist
● Lighting and sound
● Bridal suite
● Clean up
● Liability insurance
● Grocery shop
● Baggage storage
This historic venue deals mostly with classic, vintage, and glamourous indoor wedding styles.
The award-winning catering team will be present at your event to prepare exquisite meals. Items you can find on the menu include:
East coast oysters
● Crab cake
● Niagara cheese
● Onion soup
● Tuna Crudo
At Fairmont Royal York, there are about 898 luxurious rooms that are set to make you and your guests feel comfortable. Amenities found in these rooms include:
● Health spa
● Exercise tools
● Satellite iPad
Excellent internet speed, etc.
Fairmont Royal York makes it unnecessary to search for any other event venue. It is available to serve and make your events the best. To book a space at the Fairmont Royal York proceed to fill the form today.
Meet the team
100 Front St W, Toronto, ON M5J 1E3
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.