Prices Baka Gallery Cafe
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding ceremony?
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding reception?
- What is the min wedding price per head?
- What is the max wedding price per head?
Features Baka Gallery Cafe
- What is the type of venue?
- Restaurant Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- Boutique Contemporary
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- Inner City
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Ceremony-only Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- 3rd party provider Alcohol AV system Bar services Parking Audio Equipment Cake Cutting Chairs Clean up Cooling System Flatware Glassware Heating System Linens Sound Tables Decoration Venue Food
Cuisine Baka Gallery Cafe
- What kind of catering services does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Reception Dessert Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s)
- What kind of bar services does the venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Cash Bar Champagne Toast Limited Bar Liquor License Open Bar Outside Alcohol Premium Liquor Specialty Beer Specialty Wine
Baka Gallery Cafe Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Baka Gallery Cafe?
Baka Gallery Cafe minimum wedding prices range from $$70-$80 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$70-$80 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Baka Gallery Cafe?
Baka Gallery Cafe has a maximum capacity of 0-50 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 50-60 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Baka Gallery Cafe?
Baka Gallery Cafe provides events such as glassware, linens, food, alcohol, clean up, heating system, parking, 3rd party provider, cooling system, audio equipment, sound, av system, bar services, venue, tables, decoration, cake cutting, chairs and flatware.
- What kind of events does the Baka Gallery Cafe carry out?
Apart from weddings, Baka Gallery Cafe provides services such as bridal shower, ceremony, reception, elopements, engagement party and rehearsal dinner.
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Decoration, Photo & Video, Music, Wedding Cake
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
About Baka Gallery Cafe
Baka Gallery Café, located in the heart of Bloor West Village, Toronto, and evolved into a favourite spot in the neighbourhood. It is a classic and modern venue with a unique décor to promote local arts paired with freshly made dishes and unbeatable coffee servings. Baka Gallery Café offers a private and sophisticated event space to celebrate your wedding.
Baka Gallery Cafe has multi-functional spaces combined with contemporary furnishings.
• Entire Venue: This space is ideal for a small wedding of about 26 guests for a sit-down dinner and 57 guests for a standing reception. In all, the venue has a maximum capacity of 60 persons.
• Italian Bar: The venue has a bar well-stocked with all kinds of drinks, especially Italian drinks of various varieties.
• Gallery: The upper part of this café is the gallery that can accommodate 10-seated guests and 30-standing guests. It provides easy access to the view outside the café.
Baka Gallery Cafe offers you the following services for your wedding:
• Catering services
• Bar services
• Clean up
• Event planning
• Lighting and sound
• Outside vendors
The Baka Gallery Cafe is a simple but ideal place full of natural lightings. It offers a sleek and contemporary design with its unique style, pictures of arts, and arrangement. The atmosphere it provides is one of comfortability and hospitality.
Baka Gallery Cafe has a fully equipped kitchen with catering services that use locally grown food to create tantalizing menus. They serve an extensive range of gourmet delights and a wide range of specialty coffee, wine, and beer. The food menu offers:
• Fresh homemade sandwiches
You can work closely with the executive chef to choose, create, and customize the wedding venue for you and your guests.
Baka Gallery Cafe is about 1.23 km away from Old Mill Toronto's nearest hotel. You can place a reservation there.
Baka Gallery Cafe is very affordable and offers its qualified services to suit your needs. It has a range of about 9 hours of working time each day that they can extend. You can reach out by filling the form and making a reservation for your upcoming wedding.
Meet the team
2256 Bloor St W, Toronto, ON M6S 1N6
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.