- Min price (pp)
- 50 - 90
Prices F'Amelia Restaurant
- What is the min wedding price per head?
- What is the max wedding price per head?
F'Amelia Restaurant Capacity
- Min. 50 - Max. 85
- Min. 50 - Max. 90
Features F'Amelia Restaurant
- What is the type of venue?
- Restaurant Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- Inner City
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- Alcohol Bar services Centrepieces Chairs Flatware Glassware Linens Tables Decoration Venue Food
Cuisine F'Amelia Restaurant
- What kind of catering services does the venue offer?
- Dessert Plated Server(s)
- What is the venue's cuisine style?
- What kind of bar services does the venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Liquor License
F'Amelia Restaurant Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in F'Amelia Restaurant?
F'Amelia Restaurant minimum wedding prices range from $$0-$50 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$150-$200 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of F'Amelia Restaurant?
F'Amelia Restaurant has a maximum capacity of 85 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 90 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in F'Amelia Restaurant?
F'Amelia Restaurant provides events such as linens, glassware, flatware, alcohol, bar services, decoration, food, centrepieces, chairs, venue and tables.
- What kind of events does the F'Amelia Restaurant carry out?
Apart from weddings, F'Amelia Restaurant provides services such as ceremony, engagement party, reception and rehearsal dinner.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
About F'Amelia Restaurant
F’Amelia Restaurant is located 9 minutes away to the northeast of Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada. F’Amelia Restaurant is one of the most famous Italian restaurants in Toronto. The restaurant itself can be used as an event space. The restaurant is an unconventional wedding venue because of its quaint and Italian cuisine. Couples with an old-fashioned wedding in their minds would love to celebrate their wedding in this wonderful setting.
F’Amelia Restaurant itself is an event space and can be used as a wedding venue:
• The restaurant is fairly large and has different sections that can serve as a wedding venue for up to 100 wedding guests. While the venue is unconventional, the cuisine is distinctly Italian. The restaurant can be decked up with minimal changes to incorporate the wedding theme planned by couples.
• A restaurant can be converted into a quaint wedding venue
• Heated awning
• Excellent authentic Italian menu
• Affordable pricing
• Intimate atmosphere
F’Amelia Restaurant is simple yet elegant because of its façade as a dated building with classical lines such as sloping roof, large skylights, and brick finish for one of the walls, mosaic-tiled flooring, large windows, and a beautiful patio with heated awning. The patio also leads to a garden area with lots of greenery comprising plants and flowers. The layout itself is conducive for intimate gatherings as its different sections offer conversation spaces for small groups.
F’Amelia Restaurant’s USP is its food, and here it excels in dishing out genuine and authentic Italian cuisine. The chef is the key to a sumptuous Italian menu. The restaurant prides itself on creating dishes hand-crafted to perfection. The highlight of the menu is the use of seasonal ingredients. Another facet is the change of menu depending on the day of the week. For instance, if the wedding falls on a Monday, then the special could be chicken parmigiana on tagliatelle pasta in a Padano cream. On the other hand, if the wedding falls on a Friday, then the special could be spaghetti and meatballs kale, Caesar salad and house-made focaccia.
F’Amelia Restaurant is a veritable bonanza for food lovers with a longing Italian menu. Added to this is the quaint setting for a wedding venue. Any wedding celebrated at the F’Amelia Restaurant would be considered a landmark wedding in Toronto. The Italian fare, though, would be the highlight. Fill the form, get a price quote, and then decide to rent this charming wedding venue.
Meet the team
12 Amelia St, Toronto, ON M4X 1E1
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.