Settled amongst the North Shore mountains, Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites North Vancouver is one of the most scenic and welcoming destinations for couples looking to get married among the valleys and mountains' calmness.
You can easily access the venue from Highway No.1, and it is just a 20-minute drive from downtown Vancouver and only an hour away from Vancouver International Airport. The venue provides an outdoor gazebo and courtyard to host your wedding and then take the party inside to their grand North Shore Ballroom for your glorious reception.
Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites North Vancouver is an urban-style venue that offers the facilities of a ballroom, banquet hall, hotel and restaurant. The indoor setting, excellent menu and customized services make this place an ideal destination for wedding ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, engagement parties and rehearsal dinner.
Facilities and Capacity
Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites North Vancouver has an expansive 1820 sq. ft of beautiful space divided into multiple rooms. Personalize your ceremonies and receptions as per your liking and choose a room according to your guest list.
The rooms are named after the most popular natural attractions and can be used separately or combined to create the lavish North Shore Ballroom, apt for wedding receptions and large events.
• The Seymour Room: The largest room at the venue spanning across 915 sq. ft, space features two floor-to-ceiling windows allowing the room to be enlightened by natural light. Click photographs with picturesque views in the backdrop. This room can host up to 100 people.
• Grouse Room: This room spread across 468 sq. ft of space is ideal for hosting up to 45 people. The floor-to-ceiling windows enable plenty of natural light to lit up the room. This room is suitable for business meetings and social functions.
• Capilano Room: This 416 sq. ft room can easily accommodate 45 people and is ideal for personal or business meetings and social events. Capilano room comes with large, bright windows and can be combined with the two rooms mentioned above for added space.
• Lillooet Room: This 384 sq. ft of space is a stand-alone room situated across the main North Shore Ballroom hall. The room is perfect for boardroom meetings or a break-out room for the main Ballroom's larger events. Can easily host up to 30 people.
• Talented and professional event planning staff
• Private washrooms reserved for event guests and a secure coat room
• Parking available
• Relaxing onsite spa treatment at Blu Harbourfront Wellness + Spa
For wedding reception events, you will be offered complimentary décor features like mirrored centrepieces, a portable bar, white linens and a dance floor. Furniture, chairs and table can be personalized as per the theme of your wedding and liking.
Collaborate with Hotel Inn North Vancouver’s innovative catering team and create a customized menu that your guests will relish. Due to health codes and restrictions, you’re not allowed to bring outside catering and beverages.
Food services include a server(s) and desserts, while bar services include house beer, house wine, house liquor and a dedicated bartender(s).
If you have out-of-town guests who’d like to stay back for a couple of days and visit the local attractions, Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites North Vancouver also provides accommodation facilities. Reserve blocks of 10 rooms or more and get special rates.
Each room comes with a mini-fridge, a microwave, a personal safe, free high-speed Wi-Fi and many more convenient amenities to make your guests feel homely.
An idyllic location on the foothills of Mt. Seymour, Hotel Inn North Vancouver is only about half an hour from the peak at Mt. Seymour Resort. The place is surrounded by many tourist attractions like suspension bridges at Lynn Canyon and the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, Capilano University. For golf lovers, the place offers an alpine-themed Northlands Golf Course and Seymour Golf and Country Club. Your guests will surely enjoy the vicinity of this venue. Reach out by filling the form today and get prices for this fantastic venue.