An immaculate and welcoming destination with a scenic setting in the background Grouse Mountain is a perfect wedding destination for couples looking to get married at a picturesque location away from the hustle and bustle of a city location.
The countryside of Grouse Mountain offers your guests a breath of fresh countryside air and a relaxed environment to unwind from their daily routine and enjoy your wedding day altogether.
Approximately 27 km away from Vancouver International Airport and just a 15-minute drive from downtown Vancouver, this rustic-style location is the ultimate destination for wedding events like ceremonies, receptions and rehearsal dinners.
Alpine peaks, a shimmering inlet and the stunning city, could be your canvas. Adding the world-famous scenery of Grouse Mountain to your photographs will provide even more beauty to your celebration. Stand beside snow-capped peaks, kiss within a field of vibrant wildflowers or pose on the grassy area of 3 Bear Lookout to capture a panoramic shot of the entire city. Or the more adventurous can create their view opportunities by arriving by helicopter or taking a leisurely chairlift to the Peak.
Facilities and Capacity
The indoor and uncovered outdoor settings combine well to provide you with the most pristine ambience as you enjoy the most special day of your life.
The four event spaces that Grouse Mountain offers are:
• The Timber Room: This spacious modern lodge boasts rich wood detailing, splendid timber beams and a stately stone fireplace. The room is perfect for hosting receptions and ceremonies for up to 105 guests.
Since this room is located on the top floor of Peak Chalet, it offers breathtaking views of the surrounding countryside and mountains. It also features an outdoor patio that can accommodate up to 60 guests.
• Spirit Gallery: This room offers a serene environment that you and your guests will undoubtedly find peaceful. The space combines multiple elements like stunning sculptures, natural granite tiles and artistic photography. The accommodation capacity of this space is up to 60 guests for a reception. Add a classy atmosphere to your wedding with the outdoor patio, which can easily accommodate up to 40 guests.
• Chalet: If you have a grand wedding on the card, Chalet is the perfect location. Combine the Chalet, Observatory, Timber Room and Altitudes Bistro to size up the venue and host 795 guests. However, if you only want to hire the top floor, then you can do that too. It can easily hold up to 305 people for a plated banquet and up to 335 people for a reception.
• Outdoor Venues: The three outdoor venues – Plaza, Paradise Park and Rusty Rail – offer huge marquee tents that add a classy touch to your wedding venue. The spaces can accommodate up to 500 guests.
Other event spaces include Theatre in the Sky, the Eye of the Wind, the Hiwus Feasthouse and Lupins Café.
Surprise your guests with a wide range of activities offered on the mountaintop. The activities include a visit to the resident grizzly bears, the world-famous Lumberjack Show, or the Birds in Motion Flying Demonstration. They can also take the Eye of the Wind tour.
Enjoy a wide range of services with Grouse Mountain. Couples can select from a list of preferred suppliers offered by the venue. The venue offers the following services:
• Dance floor
• Tablecloths and napkins
• Tables and chairs
• Plates and glassware
• Three votive candles per table
• Podium and microphone
• Cake cutting service and silver knife
• Professional service staff and bartender
The culinary team will create a decadent dining experience for you and your guests whether you lean toward honey-braised Alberta beef short ribs, perfectly seared scallops marinated in basil and lemongrass or a bowl of curried Salt Spring Island mussel soup. The executive chef emphasizes fresh, local ingredients in dishes that will appeal to a range of dietary preferences and cultural tastes.
Bar services include Bartender(s) to serve you with champagne toasts and signature drinks, an open bar that hosts wine, beer, liquor, premium liquor and specialty wine.
Enjoy the whole mountain and share your rush of emotions with your friends and family. Your ceremony experience all the activities on the mountaintop or marvel at the world -famous Lumberjack Show. Visit our resident Grizzly bears, Grinder and Coola or witness their Birds in Motion Flying Demonstration. If you feel extra adventurous, then take their Eye of the Wind tour. Fill up the form now and get the best prices for this fantastic place.