The View on Lonsdale is a modern and urban style banquet hall, an architecturally compelling building that combines the elements of reclaimed wood, metal and glass to add a touch of class to your special day.
The venue boasts of a modern West Coast design that offers stunning picturesque views of the surrounding North Shore mountains, Vancouver’s harbour and the downtown skyline. An ideal venue for couples who want an outdoor wedding under the sky with the Pacific Ocean in the background. It also has a pleasant little park with a curated art space with a sculptured garden, benches, a playing space, winding walkways, and even a historical stone archway that can be used as a ceremony location your wedding more charming.
Whether your wedding ceremonies or grand receptions, corporate events or business meetings, The View is a truly unique place to host your special event. The location is only a 15-minute car ride from Vancouver city centre and 30 minutes away from Vancouver International Airport.
Facilities and Capacity
The View on Lonsdale can host your dream events, training sessions, conference meetings, wedding ceremonies, and even grand receptions, for up to 250 people. The View takes pride in its open-concept 4700 sq. ft floor plan which allows you the flexibility to use the venue as one ample space or section off into three distinct spaces – The Mountain View, The Sky View and The Ocean View – for up to 245 guests.
The combination of floor-to-ceiling windows, airy finishes, and reclaimed historical wood beams with sleek enables you to enlighten your day to the brightest.
• The Mountain View: The Mountain View is a vast space spanning across 1755 sq. ft and is an ideal event space for up to 200 guests. Decorate the view as per your liking by collaborating with the professional members of The View.
• The Sky View: The event space is ideal for couples who want to get married beneath the beautiful Vancouver sky. The 1248 sq. ft room offers a picturesque background and an upbeat location to exchange your vows. It can easily hold up to 125 people.
• The Ocean View: Again, The Ocean View is named after the background it offers – the vast unending view of the Pacific Ocean. If you are looking for an ocean view in the backdrop as you say your ‘I do’s’, this is the room for your ideal wedding. Spread across 1014 sq. ft of space this is an ample space to host guests up to 108 people.
Complementing to the 5th floor “View” space, there is a large, attractive lobby space, ideal for cocktails and the Gordon Smith Gallery on the ground floor which can also be rented as additional event spaces.
The View can be used as one ample space, with even the deck retracting walls to create an uninterrupted flow.
• Customisable and budget-friendly wedding packages
• Event planning service
• Cake cutting and dessert
• Wireless internet throughout the building
• A well-equipped kitchen facility
• Two elevators and a dedicated loading bay
• Two levels of secure underground parking for up to 100 vehicles
• Rentals such as chairs, tables, lighting, and audio equipment are available
• Set up and clean up services available
• Wheelchair access
You may decorate The View on Lonsdale only after getting approval from the Rental Manager. The use of nails, staples, glue or any like material is not permitted on any walls, doors, posts, ceilings or any like objects. Decorations must come down the same day as the event. Nothing may be left overnight unless our Rental Manager approves it.
Their wedding package offers chairs and tables with linen covers, plates, cutlery and glassware for decoration. You can decorate the venue as per your liking by collaborating with the professional event planning team.
The View on Lonsdale’s partnership with Forage Catering ensures you and your guests to enjoy delightful culinary. Chef Welbert Choi and his professional catering team create innovative plates with organic and fresh ingredients.
Options are buffet selections, family-style fare, Hors d’oeuvres, plated meals, and more. As a bevarage, beer, Champagne, wine, and specialty drinks can be provided.
The View on Lonsdale’s wedding prices are very affordable, and their personalised wedding packages have been designed to suit your needs. Get the price offers today for this fantastic ‘View on the Lonsdale’!