Located in North Vancouver, Mt Seymour Resort is one-of-a-kind venue which offers expansive indoor and outdoor spaces with the breathtaking views of the city of Vancouver, the Cascades and the Coastal Mountain Range in the background.
Mt Seymour Resort is only 40 mins drive from Downtown Vancouver and is the highest wedding venue in Vancouver. The resort is nestled among the peaceful mountains and is a picture-perfect setting for couples who want an elegant outdoor wedding. The venue is loft type restaurant which sits atop its namesake Mt Seymour, the picturesque peak will give you the best panoramic views of the surrounding eclectic and rustic landscapes.
Mt Seymour Resort is a perfect destination for wedding ceremonies, grand receptions or even personal occasions.
Facilities and Capacity
Mt Seymour Resort have 4 different rooms options to choose from: The Rockchute Bar and Grill, The Loft and Harolds, The Yurt and Grillworks.
Each room has a varied guest capacity ranging from 15 to 80 people and you can combine all the indoor and outdoor spaces to size up the space for grand ceremonies and host up to 400 guests.
• The Loft and Harolds: This room can easily hold up to 50 guests and is an ideal choice to host events like Christmas party, birthday party, meeting, seminar or a workshop.
Your guests will definitely enjoy the spectacular mountain setting and you can also add fun to your event with hiking and teambuilding activities.
• The Yurt: A modern-day Mongolian-style yurt is a perfect indoor venue to host casual events and functions. It is located beside the Enquist Tube Park and gives marvellous views of the surrounding natural landscapes. Ideal to host small parties and intimate gatherings of up to 16 people.
• The Rockchute Bar and Grill: This room can host up to 56 people and along with wooden furnishings, open bar and grill is an ideal destination for classical-themed wedding reception.
• Grillworks: An ideal space to host up to 80 guests. You can host ceremonies, receptions and parties at this space.
When you reach the destination, you can access the mountaintop via a comfortable chairlift, with 4 people in one chairlift. Mt Seymour Resort exudes a traditional atmosphere, with wood furnishings and a crystal chandelier, to make your day extra special.
• Customised wedding packages
• Professional staff for all events
• Wedding cakes
• Rentals including arches, furniture, charism tables, tents, altars, a dance floor, and a audio equipment
• Provide dining items including china, linen, flatware, glassware and barware
• Wheelchair access and parking space are available
• A regular shuttle bus service during the winter months from Parkgate Community Centre and from opposite the Rupert Skytrain Station in East Vancouver
Mt Seymour Resort exudes an idyllic atmosphere, prettified with wood furnishing and crystal chandelier allowing you to host a grand wedding ceremony or classic reception. Selected items of decoration are available such as chair covers, centrepieces, drapery, and aisle markers
The venue is the perfect blend of luxury and elegance with draperies, aisle runners and centrepiece to give the rooms a warm and welcome look. The chairs also have chair covers of different colours to blend with the ambience of the event.
Since they offer customised wedding packages you can decorate the venue as per your liking.
Mt Seymour Resort offers in-house catering services which includes delicious food items like carne asada beef, fire-grilled chicken, smoked salmon and beets, and butternut squash soup. The catering packages are arranged for the budgets and needs of each couple.
They also offer tastings which couples can try and decide on the wedding meal. Their professional staff can arrange buffers, plated meals, family-style meals and food stations and curate anything from an outdoor barbecue meal to a luxurious four-course dinner.
The venue also offers bar services with friendly bartenders who can host a cash, limited or open bar and serve refreshing beverages such as: house beer, liquor, and wine, premium liquor, specialty beer and wine, signature drinks, and champagne toasts.
Mt Seymour Resort offers variety of affordable wedding packages to suit your budget. With their professional staff and personalised decorations your wedding day will be an everlasting experience for you and your guests.
Reach out by filling the form today and get a price quote for this fantastic venue.