- $3.001 - $4.000
Toronto. See On Map
WeddingHero.ca member for 1 year
Meet the team
Prices Swoon Events
- What is the base price for partial wedding planning?
- $3.001 - $4.000
- What is the base price for full wedding planning?
- $4.001 - $5.000
- What is the base price for day-of coordination?
- $1.001 - $2.000
- What is the hourly rate?
- $51 - $75
Features Swoon Events
- Does the vendor have any wedding packages?
- What kind of services does the vendor offer?
- Budget Analysis Checklist/To-do Lists Consultation Day-of Coordination Event Design Full Planning Guest List Creation Partial Planning Timelines & Agendas Vendor Referrals
Cities of Service Swoon Events
- Which cities do you serve in Ontario?
Swoon Events Frequently Asked Questions
- How many planners are there?
- What kind of services does the vendor provide?
Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Cocktail, Elopements, Engagement Party, Reception, Rehearsal dinner
- Does the provider offer an hourly rate?
About Swoon Events
Swoon Events is a full-service planning company based in Toronto. They specialize in making your wedding event as you have always dreamt about it. It is quite rare to find a specialist who will understand everything you say, but Swoon Events has planners that are eager to satisfy your wants and needs. You can always rely on them to be organized, hands-on, and professional throughout your planning process. Their ultimate goal is to deliver a wedding that goes above and beyond your expectations.
The firm is headed by Alana Klein, who serves as the lead event planner. She has many years of experience planning events and is also certified by WIPC. She also has Aara Lombardi and four others as members of the team. The company's expertise in this field has allowed them to remain friends with their clients long after the wedding, and you could make a friend in them too. Weddings are special. Therefore the company offers special services from their gathered years of experience.
The required effectiveness needed to your dreams to reality prompts the company to work with some of the most reputable vendors in Toronto. They have gathered unique experiences that have pushed them beyond any creative restrictions. Therefore you actually should have no problem communicating what you want to them. Swoon Events boast of several years of bringing the best of services to their customers. The company has featured on several wedding magazine pages, including Wedluxe and Elegant Wedding Magazine.
To receive the best service that suits your tastes, this event firm has offered several functions where they can assist with your wedding celebration. Some of the services they offer are:
• Full wedding planning: This package takes bundles of stress off your shoulders as the firm will handle everything concerned with your wedding, as well as guiding and advising you through the entire planning process. The firm will assist in finding your venue, create charming decorations and take charge of hiring and negotiation. The full wedding planning package comes with all the assistance you need to make your wedding memorable, including budget management and tracking payments.
• Partial Wedding Planning/custom wedding planning
• Month-of Coordination
• Wedding management
• Budget analysis
• Vendor referrals
In addition to weddings, Swoon Events plans other special occasions and parties, including:
• Engagement Proposals and Parties
• Bridal and Baby Showers
• Bar/Bat Mitzvahs
• Sweet 16's and more.
They plan and execute lovely events at Swoon Events and create personal experiences. Alongside their starting prices, Swoon Events offer you their services at hourly rates and are there to make your wedding event memorable. You should not be restricted by your fears of how wild your creative wants are. Therefore you must hire agencies willing to go the extra mile for you. Swoon Events is that agency.
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.