Prices Magnolia Fashion Group
- What is the average price of a wedding gown?
- $2.500 - $3.999
Features Magnolia Fashion Group
- Which of the following services can the vendor provide?
- Appointments Only Custom-Made Bridal Dresses Sample Sales Wedding Dress Appointment
- Which of the following items can the vendor provide?
- Bridal Gowns Hair Accessories Headpieces Veils
- Which clients does the vendor serve?
Cities of Service Magnolia Fashion Group
- Which cities do you serve in Ontario?
- Toronto Ajax Alliston Almonte Barrie Belleville Bowmanville Bracebridge Bradford Brampton Brantford Brockville Burlington Caledon Cambridge Carleton Place Cobourg Collingwood Copetown Cornwall Elora Goderich Gormley Gravenhurst Grimsby Guelph Haliburton Hamilton Huntsville Ingersoll Jacksons Point Jordan Station Keene Kenora King City Kingston Kitchener Lindsay London Markham Milton Mississauga Newmarket Niagara Falls Niagara on the Lake North Bay Oakville Orangeville Orillia Oshawa Ottawa Perth Peterborough Pickering Picton Port Hope Prince Edward County Richmond Hill Sarnia Sharon Shelburne St. Catharines Stouffville Stratford Sudbury Thunder Bay Uxbridge Vaughan Waterloo Whitby Woodstock Windsor
- Which cities do you serve in Alberta?
- Banff Calgary Camrose Canmore Cochrane Edmonton Grande Prairie High River Jasper Lake Louise Leduc Lethbridge Lloydminster Medicine Hat Nisku Okotoks Red Deer Sherwood Park St. Albert
- Which cities do you serve in British Columbia?
- Abbotsford Agassiz Burnaby Campbell River Chilliwack Cobble Hill Coquitlam Courtenay Cranbrook Cumberland Delta Duncan Fernie Galiano Golden Halfmoon Bay Harrison Hot Springs Invermere Kamloops Kelowna Langley Mission Nanaimo Nelson New Westminster North Vancouver Osoyoos Parksville Peachland Pemberton Penticton Pitt Meadows Prince George Quathiaski Cove Revelstoke Richmond Salmon Arm Salt Spring Island Sooke Squamish Summerland Surrey Tofino Vancouver Vernon Victoria West Vancouver Whistler
- Which cities do you serve in Manitoba?
- Brandon Lockport Winnipeg
- Which cities do you serve in New Brunswick?
- Fredericton Miramichi Moncton Saint John St. Andrews Sussex
- Which cities do you serve in Newfoundland and Labrador?
- St. John-s Grand Falls-Windsor
- Which cities do you serve in Nova Scotia?
- Dartmouth Halifax Wolfville Windsor
- Which cities do you serve in Prince Edward Island?
- Charlottetown Kensington
- Which cities do you serve in Québec?
- Brossard Chelsea Dorval Gatineau Laval Mont-Tremblant Montreal Orford Pointe-Claire Quebec (City)
- Which cities do you serve in Saskatchewan?
- Moose Jaw Regina Saskatoon
Magnolia Fashion Group Frequently Asked Questions
- Does the vendor offer any wedding packages?
- How often does the vendor receive new bridal gowns?
- What is the return policy of the vendor?
- What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
3 - 4 mounths
- How does the vendor price dress alterations?
- Does the vendor have a service for destination weddings?
About Magnolia Fashion Group
As a female-founded business with more than 20 years in the bridal fashion industry, Magnolia Fashion Group is so proud to have dressed thousands of women from all walks of life. They love fashion, exquisite craftsmanship and couture. However, they don’t like how couture has often been inaccessible for many women.
When fitting brides in higher-end dresses in boutiques over the years, the group has found that not only were couture gowns expensive, with long delivery times, but they were not body-inclusive or culturally inclusive. They wanted more for brides.
The group launched Magnolia with the vision to truly make every bride feel beautiful and confident on their special day — by celebrating their diversity and their individuality. Their luxurious hand-made couture gowns are designed for women of every shape and size and at an accessible price point.
They are Canadian Bridal Couture Designers. They offer exquisite couture for all sizes and shapes.
Meet the team
1396 Don Mills Road
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.