Prices The Bridal Centre
- What is the average price of a wedding gown?
- $2.500 - $3.999
- What is the price range for full-priced suits and tuxedos that can normally be purchased in the store?
- $501 - $750
- What is the price ranges for suits and tuxedos that can normally be rented in the store?
- $201 - $300
Features The Bridal Centre
- Which of the following services can the vendor provide?
- Alterations Appointments Only Cleaning Full Customization Preservation Trunk Shows
- Which of the following items can the vendor provide?
- Bridal Belts Bridal Gowns Customary Attires Dress Replicas Formal Gowns Garters Hair Accessories Jewellery Plus Size Gowns Sample Gowns Shoes Tuxedos Veils
- Which clients does the vendor serve?
- Bride Bridesmaids Father of the Bride Father of the Groom Flower Girls Groom Groomsmen Mother of the Bride Mother of the Groom Ring Bearers
Cities of Service The Bridal Centre
- Which cities do you serve in Alberta?
The Bridal Centre Frequently Asked Questions
- How often does the vendor receive new bridal gowns?
- What is the return policy of the vendor?
- What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
5 - 6 mounths
- How does the vendor price dress alterations?
By piece, Flat fee
About The Bridal Centre
The Bridal Centre is a Calgary-based bridal store that showcases some of the best designers' bridal outfits. It also caters to the needs of the bride's family and friends and also the groom. It is your one-stop shop for wedding gowns. The staff of 25 individuals who are masters in their respective fields manage the firm. They have an extensive range of wedding gowns to choose from and make your day extra special.
The company has a long history starting in 1978 when its founder wanted to set up Canada's largest bridal store. Since then, it has kept the vision of its founder alive and working every day to make it a reality. It has a team of professional staff and seamstresses to attend to your every need and query.
The company offers just about anything for everyone. Besides the wedding, you can also find ensembles suitable for proms, graduation parties, and evening wear. They also provide alteration, fitting, cleaning, and preserving services. You can also get tuxedos on rent here. The company works on an appointment-only model. Once everything is finalized regarding your dress, you can get the final product in less than six months. The designs are gorgeous and fit any body type. You can rely on them to give you excellent quality and great service.
Designers offered are:
Accessories offered by The Bridal Centre are:
With a long history and attention to detail, The Bridal Centre will impress you with its wide collection for just about anyone. Do visit them and decide for yourself if the hype is worth it or not.
Meet the team
1240 73 Ave, Calgary, AB T2H 2V5
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.