- $0 - $999
Calgary. See On Map
WeddingHero.ca member for 1 year
Prices Lillia's Dressmaking
- What is the average price of a wedding gown?
- $0 - $999
- What is the price range for full-priced suits and tuxedos that can normally be purchased in the store?
- $101 - $200
- What is the price ranges for suits and tuxedos that can normally be rented in the store?
- $0 - $100
Features Lillia's Dressmaking
- Which of the following services can the vendor provide?
- Alterations Appointments Only
- Which of the following items can the vendor provide?
- Bridal Gowns Formal Gowns Veils
- Which clients does the vendor serve?
- Bride Bridesmaids Father of the Bride Father of the Groom Flower Girls Groom Groomsmen Mother of the Bride Mother of the Groom
Cities of Service Lillia's Dressmaking
- Which cities do you serve in Alberta?
Lillia's Dressmaking Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the return policy of the vendor?
- What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
5 - 6 mounths
- How does the vendor price dress alterations?
About Lillia's Dressmaking
Lillia's Dressmaking is a professional dress-altering service in Calgary. It also engages in creating and designing new dresses. But it is more renowned and known for the outstanding alteration services it provides. The company has been in business for more than three decades, which is growing evidence of its success. It started from very modest beginnings but now is a renowned name in the field of dress alterations.
It has been in business for the last 35 years now. The owner has moved to Canada from Estonia and has worked with many bridal boutiques before setting up her business. She has the know-how and the experience to carry out a perfect alteration job.
The company offers alterations for the bridal dresses, and before taking up the job, the owner holds a 15-minute meeting with the client. She listens to the clients and understands what she wants. Then she does the dress as per the client's instructions. Besides brides, she also takes care of the alteration needs of the bride's family and friends' wedding dresses. Resizing, restyling, adjusting, adapting, cutting, hemming, and everything else is performed with perfection. To avoid waiting in line, it encourages people to book appointments and get a briefing on their alteration job that will suit their body type.
With a focus on customer satisfaction and dedicated service, this company is one of its kind for providing top-notch altering services. It will leave you pleasantly surprised. There is a reason it has survived for so long in the business.
Meet the team
921 Panorama Hills Drive, Calgary, AB T3K 5B7
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.