Prices 20/20 Tailoring
- What is the average price of a wedding gown?
- $0 - $999
- What is the price range for full-priced suits and tuxedos that can normally be purchased in the store?
- $101 - $200
- What is the price ranges for suits and tuxedos that can normally be rented in the store?
- $0 - $100
Features 20/20 Tailoring
- Which of the following services can the vendor provide?
- Which of the following items can the vendor provide?
- Bridal Belts Bridal Gowns Formal Gowns Tuxedos
- Which clients does the vendor serve?
- Bride Bridesmaids Father of the Bride Father of the Groom Flower Girls Groom Groomsmen Mother of the Bride Mother of the Groom Ring Bearers
Cities of Service 20/20 Tailoring
- Which cities do you serve in Alberta?
20/20 Tailoring Frequently Asked Questions
- How often does the vendor receive new bridal gowns?
- What is the return policy of the vendor?
- What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
5 - 6 mounths
About 20/20 Tailoring
20/20 Tailoring is a Calgary-based tailoring shop that specializes in wedding gowns. Besides tailoring new bridal gowns, it also gives alteration and repair services for them. And not just wedding gowns; you can rely on them to give you a perfect fit for just about any dress. It also caters to male clients. The tuxedo would look so fine on you once it has got treatment from 20/20 Tailoring.
It was set up in 1994 and has gotten a long experience under its belt. The professional team of tailors and seamstresses works tirelessly to give your dress that perfect fit and finish. Its long history is a testimony of its excellent services and professionalism.
It can create new dresses for the bride and her entire family. You can order all your wedding gowns from here. The alteration services include sewing, hemming, altering lengths, adding/removing straps or sleeves, and many other services. It can make your dress perfectly contoured for your body shape and size. If you think your body weight comes between you and your favourite wedding gown, then don't worry. Just hand it over to them, and they will make it look as if it is made just for you.
Alteration requires meticulous craftsmanship. An ill-fitted garment can ruin a personality, no matter what. You will find the fitting and alteration services of 20/20 tailoring to be of top-class quality. It stands out from other retailers offering similar services to attend to the customers' needs and demands.
Meet the team
9737 Macleod Trail SW D205, Calgary, AB T2J 0P6
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.