The Ramada Hotel Downtown Calgary is a top-rated hotel in the city. It is located at 708 8th Avenue SW, Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Since it is a hotel, it has almost everything a customer or a couple can want for their wedding. There are even rooms available for accommodating guests who want to stay overnight for the wedding. The food at the hotel is very delicious. It can make almost any kind of wedding possible for the customer.
Facilities and Capacity
There are 11 different event spaces present at the venue. But we are going to be focusing on the ones which are apt for organizing a wedding.
● Ballroom and Niagara - This room can accommodate up to 480 guests at a time and is perfect for throwing a big wedding party.
● Grand Ballroom - This room can fit 400 guests for a seated dining experience.
● Okanagan - This room has half the above two-rooms' capacity and can accommodate up to 220 guests for a wedding party.
● The other eight event areas/rooms are appropriate for throwing tiny parties since they can accommodate a maximum of 80 people.
● Flexible wedding packages
● Light and sound system
● Event managers and planners
● Dance floor
● Wedding cake
● Fully equipped kitchen
● Tables and chairs
● Outdoor pool
● Wi-Fi connectivity
● Wheelchair access for disabled and elderly people
The Ramada Hotel Downtown Calgary uses beautiful chandeliers and square and round tables with matching chairs to decorate the room. The venue doesn’t use a cloth to cover the tables and chairs. The entire floor is wooden, and the guests at the wedding will almost get a rustic feel from the event spaces.
● Full plated dinner and buffet
● Glassware and flatware
● Bar services
● Veg and non-veg dishes
● Main course
Ramada Hotel Downtown Calgary is recognized for its fine services and reputation for holding some of the town's best wedding parties. The hotel's hygiene standards are really good, and with a swimming pool for the guests, it becomes a perfect option for the couple. For getting more details about the venue, kindly fill the form below.