The 918 Bathurst Centre for Culture, Arts, Media and Education is one of the extraordinary event places in Bathurst Street, Toronto. It built in the 1950s with a European architectural style and renovated to its new face to be the centre of social activities. It has a great location in this vibrant city close to Bathurst Subway Station, and the professionalism in their business made them one of a kind in this area. Many new couples plan the wedding day in this beautiful venue to feel the elegancy in their lovely moments.
Facilities and Capacity
This multi-use, sized 8000 sq. ft., the venue will provide you with many options for your wedding celebration. The different spaces are suitable for small and large weddings, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, private occasions and more.
● The Great Hall features with a light wood brown floor and a fascinating wooden cathedral ceiling. The high ceiling decorated with jumbo paper lanterns that will add a beautiful touch to your celebration. Also, it has high-quality air conditioning. This spacious, unique venue can host more than 200 guests and can arrange for a banquet with a dance floor. It can be set for cocktails and receptions.
● The Sun Room is another option for a medium wedding reception or dining. It’s full of sunlight that comes from the beautiful skylights in the coffered ceiling. It has a simple architectural design with white painted walls and a wooden light brown floor. This white canvas venue hosts around 50 guests, and it is flexible to be decorated in the way that you prefer for your special day.
● Gallery 918 has a contemporary-designed space for a couple who want an artistic atmosphere.
● Well-designed wedding packages
● Sound equipment
● A fully equipped kitchen contains (two stoves and metal kitchen fittings)
● BYO catering services are allowed
The event venues are great to be decorated in the way that you like. They provide chairs and tables from beautiful modern styles, and they will recommend some vendors if you want for decoration and catering services. Also, you can arrange with the wedding planner to bring the items that you need from outside the centre like the centrepieces, floral arrangements and more.
The 918 Bathurst Centre for Culture, Arts, Media and Education wedding cost is affordable, and the wedding packages designed to suit your wedding budget. Contact them today by filling the form and plan for a memorable wedding day at this fantastic venue.