- 50 - 175
- Min price (pp)
Prices The Yorkville Royal Sonesta Hotel
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding ceremony?
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding reception?
- What is the min wedding price per head?
- What is the max wedding price per head?
The Yorkville Royal Sonesta Hotel Capacity
- Min. 50 - Max. 150
- Min. 50 - Max. 175
Features The Yorkville Royal Sonesta Hotel
- What is the type of venue?
- Hotel Weddings Restaurant Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- Boutique Contemporary Luxury Traditional
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- Inner City
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Ceremony-only Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- Accommodations Alcohol AV system Bar services Bridal suite Dance Floor Fitness Centre Hairdresser Parking Pet-friendly Pool Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wheelchair Access WIFI Audio Equipment Cake Cutting Centrepieces Chairs Chair Covers Clean up Cooling System Flatware Glassware Heating System Lighting Linens Sound Tables Valet Elevator Celebrant Photos Venue Food
Cuisine The Yorkville Royal Sonesta Hotel
- What kind of catering services does the venue offer?
- Buffet Cocktail Reception Dessert Family Style French Service Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s) Stations Tastings
- What is the venue's cuisine style?
- Canadian Vegetarian
- What kind of bar services does the venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Cash Bar Champagne Toast House Beer House Liquor House Wine Limited Bar Liquor License Open Bar Outside Alcohol Premium Liquor Signature Drink Specialty Beer Specialty Wine
The Yorkville Royal Sonesta Hotel Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in The Yorkville Royal Sonesta Hotel?
The Yorkville Royal Sonesta Hotel minimum wedding prices range from $$150-$200 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$200-$250 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of The Yorkville Royal Sonesta Hotel?
The Yorkville Royal Sonesta Hotel has a maximum capacity of 150 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 175 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in The Yorkville Royal Sonesta Hotel?
The Yorkville Royal Sonesta Hotel provides events such as venue, wheelchair access, valet, tables, accommodations, pool, photos, av system, cooling system, glassware, parking, pet-friendly, wifi, dance floor, chairs, alcohol, cake cutting, elevator, food, bridal suite, sound, linens, bar services, wedding planner / coordinator, lighting, celebrant, hairdresser, heating system, flatware, audio equipment, fitness centre, chair covers, centrepieces and clean up.
- What kind of events does the The Yorkville Royal Sonesta Hotel carry out?
Apart from weddings, The Yorkville Royal Sonesta Hotel provides services such as after party, engagement party, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, bridal shower and reception.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- What is the accommodation capacity?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Decoration, Photo & Video, Music, Wedding Cake
- Can more than one wedding be held at the same time?
- Could the beverage package be upgraded?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Is there a smoking area?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
- Are animals allowed at the venue?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About The Yorkville Royal Sonesta Hotel
The Yorkville Royal Sonesta Hotel (Intercontinental Toronto Yorkville) is an excellent hotel in Bloor Street West, Toronto near the Royal Ontario Museum, and the lively modern places in the city centre. Since the day it opened, it is one of the most attractive spots, not only for luxurious accommodation but also for perfect weddings. You will have many choices to pick the best venue for your wedding day. The function areas are suitable for engagement parties, receptions, bridal showers and more.
*Award-winning of "Best Luxury Hotel" in the Americas at the World 2015
*Award-winning of AAA Four Diamond
At the Yorkville Royal Sonesta there are indoor and outdoor wedding spaces.
The Willard Room is a spectacular wedding venue situated on the second floor with a private terrace, and the view is fantastic. The Willard Room has a capacity of 200 guests for a standing reception and 120 guests for a banquet-style sit down function
● A dedicated wedding planner team.
● Flexible wedding packages
● Complimentary Special Suite for the wedding couples
● Complimentary breakfast for two the next morning
● Excellent 5 hours bar services
Services they can assist in arranging through our third party vendors
● Audio and video equipment
● Professional photography services
● Decor enhancements
● Officiant Services
At Yorkville Royal Sonesta they work with their preferred vendors. They are professionals in decorating the wedding and event venues. They care about the details of the floral arrangements, and choose the best quality modern chairs and tables with fascinating designs and colors. With the wedding package clients have the option to choose the hotel champagne linens on their own, or using a white overlay, complete with each table setting to include votive candles on the tables.
With the professional experience of Mediterranean, Asian and North American cuisines at The Yorkville Royal Sonesta, they cater for receptions, weddings, engagement parties and more. Couples can taste a menu before the wedding day. They provide three-course meals and four-course meals with the finest wine. You can tailor your wedding menu from delicious entrees like Blackened Roast Beef Striploin, Couscous With Mediterranean vegetables and more. Try the fantastic desserts like Freshly Baked Apple Pie, and Chocolate Pecan Torte. They collaborate with TWO13, who are experts in serving kosher menus. The Executive Christopher Perera will assure you the best wedding menu.
The elegant standard rooms and the fantastic suites are furnished correctly and decorated entirely with a modern touch. Your guests will get great booking prices on your wedding day. Also, they offer a bridal suite for your preparation.
The Yorkville Royal Sonesta's wedding cost is very reasonable, and the wedding packages are well-designed to suit your wedding budget. Fill out the form today and get in touch with The Yorkville Royal Sonesta to be a step close from your dream wedding.
Meet the team
The Yorkville Royal Sonesta Hotel, located in Toronto, Ontario, is a luxurious... read more
220 Bloor St W, Toronto, ON M5S 1T8
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.